Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Help please!! I swear I saw a link to these on ECF but I can't find it. I'm searching using all sorts of words but nothing is coming up, both on here and my friend Google.

I was in the midst of rebuilding. Had about 10 of these in various stages of being taken apart/put back together. My child pulled the cloth off the desk, everything went flying, and all but 2 of the cup seals are missing. I'll probably be finding them for years all over the house.

If anyone knows who sells them or what the heck they are called please fill me in.

Thanks in advance!!

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
Help please!! I swear I saw a link to these on ECF but I can't find it. I'm searching using all sorts of words but nothing is coming up, both on here and my friend Google.

I was in the midst of rebuilding. Had about 10 of these in various stages of being taken apart/put back together. My child pulled the cloth off the desk, everything went flying, and all but 2 of the cup seals are missing. I'll probably be finding them for years all over the house.

If anyone knows who sells them or what the heck they are called please fill me in.

Thanks in advance!!

I know ive seen that thread somewhere. give me a min and I will try to find it :)

EDIT:is this what u were looking for? http://www.kidneypuncher.com/aga-series-positive-post-insulators-10-pack/

Last edited:

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Thanks Ingerri, that's the closest I've come! Those are the seals for the bottom post, I need the seals for the top post between the air tube and the coil. I'm going to be real angry if I have all these rebuilt heads lying around and sharing the same 2 seal cups, like the Staples commercial where the whole office shares the same pen. . .

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
The only replacement parts for the EVODs I've seen are replacement bases (not the heads, but the actual metal bases.) the o-rings have come apart on a few of my bases, so I ordered some new ones for $2 apiece. That's not what you're looking for though right? You want the silicone part of the head? Maybe you could put a WTB/WTTF ad on the "Want to Buy" part of the classies? There are a lot of people who don't care to rebuild their heads, you could buy their old dead heads?

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Cheers for the heads up. Might grab some of these to try. Whilst it's probably pointless I might shoot kanger an email and ask for some :) and see what happens.

sent from mobile

Let us know what kanger has to say.

For real! It might not be cost effective to buy them a few at a time, but I'm thinking, if there is enough intrest, there might be room for a coop for these if we can get them. For coil rebuilders these things are as needed as glass seals for ProTank2's.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland

Yeah they do. The bottom pin insulators.

evod_coil.jpg

I believe what the OP is refering to is the chimney seal at the top on the coil.

Protank_Coil_2_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread