Itaste svd vs Provari 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEd781

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
San Diego
A ford fusion and a lamborghini do the same thing, is the lamborghini worth the extra money ?:p

Im not a Provari owner (yet) but i think most owners can tell you that build quality and customer service warant the extra funds for one. :2c:

Well, in this case, one will outlive the other as well. Not sure how long the Fusion will be kicking around I suppose...

No the provari is not worth the extra scratch, get the svd.

Any, erm... facts/reasons to back that up?

If you can afford it, I would go with the ProVari. It will last a long time and never disappoint you.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
i could afford the provari i choose not get it. i just don't see anything special about it. yes it holds voltage nicely, but is that worth the $200+ price tag? not so sure. i have friends that have it.i even borrowed one from someone that is a provari fanatic and i cant say i saw any difference in performance from my svd or vamo. i just don't see the hype but that's just one guys opinion.

and to comment about the vamo being better then the svd, it has the exact same 33hrtz chip and board in it, so not sure about that. it comes down to looks and personal preference really. the vamo has a oled screen thats pretty much the only difference. i would go for the svd. no tubes to pull off to use other batteries because its telescoping and its built really well. the physical components that make up the svd are just very well built and very easy to use. the screen is not a deal breaker for me because its not a tv. i am not staring at the screen for hours. heck the provari has a similar screen to the svd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread