Kanger Pro Tank 2 - The Next Pro Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vokell

ECF Veteran
Just received email from Kanger regarding the Pro tank 2.
What's been updated on Kanger Protank-2
1: Stronger base
2: Glass can be replaced
3: coils work with Protank-1 and Mini-protank
4: Glue-free
5: Both Plastic Tip and Steel tip in the package
Says they are shipping the end of July

Pro Tank 2.jpg

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Replaceable drip tips sounds great. Replaceable glass will save some money (I've lost two to drops). Love the improvements in theory. Potential for leaking increased by removable glass, so I'll have it leaking pretty quick (expert). Me likeee! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to check these out right now! Vape On!

Edit: Ok, found it:

Last edited:

III BIRDMAN III

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
United States
Replaceable drip tips sounds great. Replaceable glass will save some money (I've lost two to drops). Love the improvements in theory. Potential for leaking increased by removable glass, so I'll have it leaking pretty quick (expert). Me likeee! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to check these out right now! Vape On!

LOL @ Leak "Expert"
:headbang:

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
From that video Few noticeable things...

1) Looks as if the top cap and shaft attaches to the bottom cap (No more changing coils on full tank of juice)
QUOTE]

Are you saying that with v2 you won't be able to change the head/coil unit with a full tank of juice? That doesn't appear to be the case at all. You just unscrew the base of the unit and remove. The head unit comes out with that just like v1. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying though.

III BIRDMAN III

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
United States
From that video Few noticeable things...

1) Looks as if the top cap and shaft attaches to the bottom cap (No more changing coils on full tank of juice)
QUOTE]

Are you saying that with v2 you won't be able to change the head/coil unit with a full tank of juice? That doesn't appear to be the case at all. You just unscrew the base of the unit and remove. The head unit comes out with that just like v1. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying though.

The top cap to glass is attached with the pole screwing into the bottom cap.
In other words.... when you take off the bottom cap the glass will lift off.
So if you remove the bottom cap nothing is holding the glass basically.

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
The top cap to glass is attached with the pole screwing into the bottom cap.
In other words.... when you take off the bottom cap the glass will lift off.
So if you remove the bottom cap nothing is holding the glass basically.

All you need is to hold the bottom cap and twist the base off to refill. However, it appears that both the bottom cap and base are loosened by twisting in the same counter-clockwise direction, so you do run the risk of accidentally taking both the base along with the bottom cap off altogether if not careful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread