• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody experience or knows where to get the Terminator C Atty's (New Oddy Clone)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

posthumous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Damn... so this was the site my anti was blocking the whole time. For a clone that is killer expensive. But reading around I heard it works as well as the actual ithaka. So well some of the part are interchangeable. .... that's crazy. Ai yoo....

Should I wait or break the bank?

Have you heard of "The Russian", a china clone of kayfun 3.1? Even for a clone its price is very close to the original.

Just by looking at the other goods erokok2u sells and here, I think their stuff are overpriced

Have you heard of "The Russian", a china clone of kayfun 3.1? Even for a clone its price is very close to the original.

Just by looking at the other goods erokok2u sells and here, I think their stuff are overpriced

Damn, 'The Russian' looks hella cray. I really looks like a proper atty all by itself. From what I understand, kayfun are real finnicky. Look like the next couple of months is going to be interesting.

Yeah I do agree with you on the overpriced thing. I just realised when I started searching of oversea spots selling the terminator c just now. Prior to this I realised might as well wait til supply meets demand proper.

Damn.... now all I got to do is play the waiting game... which is never e a s y . . . .

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Damn... so this was the site my anti was blocking the whole time. For a clone that is killer expensive. But reading around I heard it works as well as the actual ithaka. So well some of the part are interchangeable. .... that's crazy. Ai yoo....

Should I wait or break the bank?

For a little bit more u can get the original albeit used. =)

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

posthumous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
350x344px-LL-7b616c40_funnyface.png

I see what you did there. I'll bite. How much it take for you let it go :D

Last edited:

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Zzzz.. yeah... if people decide not to sell it at a gazillion dollaaaarrrr..... :))))))))

That's all my chins smiling if you know what I mean...

You are not looking hard enough =) I get good deals all the time, ask justinred on ECF if that is true. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread