Enter our contest for free eliquid! Lots of ways to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
raqa6a6y.jpg
Follow this link to our website to enter our current contest to win a free 60ml bottle of eliquid! Contest! Good Luck! :p:p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The only way I see to "enter daily" is to Tweet the contest info every day... and I won't subject my friends/followers to that... :unsure: Sorry!!

But I've got 4 entries, so I hope that's good enough!! :D

Btw, I don't mind using Rafflecopter to enter contests, and a lot of vendors seem to be doing it this way now.... but there is another one that I believe is connected with Twitter, called 'Woobox', that wants WAY to much personal info and/or control of your account!!

Also, Pinterest might be another way to get the word out there... and you can add that to your options for the entries, too... ;)

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Thanks spacekitty! As for the daily entry I understand your reasoning on twitter. There should also be a daily option for writing a product review for customers/previous winners etc. I'm pretty sure with the feedback here and from others we will stick with rafflecopter! Thank you so much for the feedback and warning on the other sweepstakes tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread