Diy swaps - USA Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
This thread is for trading DIY materials only. You may swap anything DIY related including, flavoring, bases, labware, gloves, bottles, etc. This is not for premixed juice - there is a juice swaps thread for that.
Note: due to the many variables homemade nets and extracts are not allowed.

THE RULES

#1 - This is a swap thread - not a FOR SALE THREAD NO MONEY EXCHANGES HANDS IN PIF. There is to be no discussion of money or dollar values - swaps should be as close to equal as possible.

#2 This is for DIY only. NO OTHER GEAR SUCH AS BATTERIES ETC. is to be traded in this thread.

#4 - You must edit your post to say "traded with". If you have what someone is looking for reply to them with quotes in the thread - no pm's. We will be keeping track in order to prevent abuse of our members generosity. Remember it is an ECF violation to solicit items via PM. Members PLEASE report abusers promptly.
If you are unable to edit your post then "quote" your post and update with what was traded and with whom.

#5 All other ECF and PIF forum rules apply PIF Group Rules. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-read-these-rules-before-you-post-here.html

As always each person takes care of shipping - no money ever exchanges hands in PIF

Please try to be specific with what your trading as far as PG/VG/PGA bases and nicotine content!

#6 All swaps are at your own discretion. The PIF mods can not be responsible for nor do anything should a swap go bad other than banning the abuser . If a swap goes bad please contact a PIF mod ASAP via pm and we will try to mediate.

#7 Nothing acquired in PIF may be sold in the ECF Classifieds. That includes items you trade for in this thread. If you sell anything you've acquired from this thread in the ECF classifieds, you will be banned from this social group.

Keep "chit chat" to a minimum so offers don't get lost! If your not making an offer or responding to an offer - it's chit chat - and will be deleted!
Any posts not meeting the above requirements will be deleted without notice!
Any abuse of this thread or it's users will result in a permanent ban from the PIF forum.

Please note: Use common sense. If you aren't familiar with someone you're considering trading with, check out the persons feedback, posts and profile. Also look at join date and location and you may even want to check the classifieds to see if they have any feedback listed there. PIF is not responsible for trades gone bad. You do all trading here at your own risk...so try to be as informed as you can about who you're doing your trading with. You have the right to deny any trade request you're not comfortable with. And please use our PIF feedback threads when your transactions are complete...it's very important that we see how our members are doing.

Be warned: Failure to follow the rules for this thread will result in your post being deleted and possible infractions.

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL YOUR END IN A TIMELY MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BE SURE TO COMMUNICATE VIA PM WITH THE RECEIVER!!!

Last edited:

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
5 10ml DIY flavors from VZ and Hangsen:

1 10ml hangsen caramel and 1 hangsen toffee each missing 10 drops

1 10ml hangsen desert ship missing about 1.5mls

2 VZ SC Virginia flue cured .One is missing 12 drops and other is new

Looking to trade for Capella flavorings .Would like to trade with one person to save on shipping.Willing to take less for all my stuff if flavorings are what I need or want to try . Thanks :)

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
(5/6ml means out of 6ML, approximately 5ML is left)
Capella- Marshmallow 8/10ML, Peanut Butter 8/10M
Flavor West- 6ml Snickers, 2/6ml Fruit Stripe Gum
Perfumer's Apprentice- Strawberries and Cream 2/4ML, Brown Sugar ML, Bavarian Cream 1/4ML, Menthol 3.5/4ML, Cappuccino 2/4ML, Creme de Menthe 2/4ML, Key Lime 3.5/4ML
Cinnamon Danish 7.5/8ML, Horehound 7.5/8ml, Hickory Smoke 8ML, 555 DK Tobacco 6/8ML, Lemon 7.5/8ML, Guava little less than full 8ML, Spearmint 8ML, Cinnamon Red Hots 7.5/8ML, Lemon Lime 7.5/8ML, RY4 type 1 little less than full 8ML, Champagne 7.5/8ML, 7/8 Mary Jane
Lorann's- Red Licorice 7.5/8ML, Strawberry 7/8ML
Seedman's Commercial Tobacco- 4.5/8ML

(Looking for random flavorings, TRY ME)

gummibaren

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Mesa, AZ
I have some that I'm looking to trade

Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie(used 0.8ml), Capella French Toast(used 1ml), Capella Hot Cinnamon Candy(used 1ml)

TFA Blueberry Extra(8ml), TFA Ripe Banana(4ml), TFA Key Lime(used 2 or 3 drops out of 4ml),TFA Strawberry Ripe(I think I used 1ml or less/8ml), TFA Cinnamon Danish(used 1.2ml/8ml)

Looking for TFA Red Hots and Orange Cream, would also like to try Capella Pina Colada or Pineapple and some Flavour Art or Flavor West.

I'll edit my post to add more, thanks

Reactions: LeeLee26

FreshSafari

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
Southern California
Tired of these flavors looking to try some new stuff, If someone has all 5 flavors in at least 6ml I will trade the whole lot!
Just need to try new things!:oops:

Looking for ;
TFA chai tea
TFA Horchata
TFA vanilla swirl
TFA Pineapple
TFA Cinnamon RedHots

I have

Tfa Grape Jolly rancher 5.8ml
TFA Grape juice 5.5ml
Tfa green apple 5ml
Lorann's Creme de menthe 7ml
Lorann's Peach 6ml
Tfa cantaoupe 6ml
DIYJUICE (Vapor renu) Beetle juice 7ml
DIYJUICE (Vapor renu) Ruby relaxer 7ml
DIYJUICE (Vapor renu) Tutti Fruity 7ml

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Have:
30ml Wizard Labs 12% nic solution, 70/30. Never opened and still sealed.

Will trade for any flavorings from this list, must be relatively new:

No cinnamon
No Lorann

Capella:
Banana
Boston Cream
Double Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Coconut Almond
Tangerine
Lemon meringue pie
Pralines & cream
Milk Chocolate Toffee
Hazelnut
Graham Cracker
Chocolate Donut
Sugar Cookie
Cake Batter

FA
Hypnotic Mist
Chocolate

Any company (except Lorann):
Toffee; English Toffee
Banana; Ripe Banana
Caramel
Ripe Strawberry
Cherry

Last edited:

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Have 2 almost full 30mls of Flavorwest double apple and grape for trade.Will trade for NF or Capella flavors .They are good just dont vape fruit stuff that much

Sent Vash a PM that I'm interested in his fruit flavors - and will post here my flavors and amounts that I'm open to trade with.
1 30ml (new) Lorann's Horchata flavor (says 'highly concentrated' - ??)
1 30ml (1/2 bottle left) "
1 13ml Free-Cigs Wintergreen, 6mg Nic, dated 3/29/2013 from PECSMOKES.com
Capella flavors in 18ml bottles (some are white so can't tell how much is left) so will begin with the names (grin)...
Horchata, Orange Mango, Cran-Raspberry, Sweet Strawberry, French Vanilla, Irish Cream, Cin. Danish, Peach, Peppermint, Raspberry
also - one large (couple ounce bottle) of Capella's Pineapple flavoring - would share some of that...
(you can tell, I tend to prefer the fruits to bakery or tobacco)
so - anything in this list of interest with you, Vash?
NancyB

Last edited:

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
I have some that

I'm looking to trade
Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie(used 0.8ml), Capella French Toast(used 1ml), Capella Hot Cinnamon Candy(used 1ml)
TFA Blueberry Extra(8ml), TFA Ripe Banana(4ml), TFA Key Lime(used 2 or 3 drops out of 4ml),TFA Strawberry Ripe(I think I used 1ml or less/8ml), TFA Cinnamon Danish(used 1.2ml/8ml)

Looking for
TFA Red Hots and Orange Cream, would also like to try Capella Pina Colada or Pineapple and some Flavour Art or Flavor West.

I'll edit my post to add more, thanks

I have a couple ounce bottle of Capella's Pineapple flavor I'd share 'some' of with you for perhaps your Cap's Choc.FudgeBrownie, or the TFA Blueberry, or TFA Strawberry.. or all 3...

Post back at me if these are of interest to you - k?
NancyB

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
  • Deleted by Mr.Mann
  • Reason: duplicate post

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I still have this for trade, will accept flavorings (but prefer them NOT to be fruits):

30ml Wizard Labs 12% nic solution, 70/30. Never opened and still sealed

I will trade for any of these
= amount of higher VG nic solution
double amount of straight USP VG
flavorings (not fruity)
OR
Some of your DIY that is not too sweet but is desserty and not fruity

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Interested in sweet strawberry, french vanilla ,danish and raspberry. Do you have any brands of flavors too? Wanna know all my options :)

Not sure I understand what you are asking by 'any brands' - do you mean any OTHER brands? (I have Capella's in these you list interest in).

Presently I'm working on taste testing several dif. brands of 3 flavors... not done yet on that tho (to make any the brands available that I don't want to keep)... Capella, LorAnn, Hangsen - Pineapple, Mango, Horchata basically... (not all of these 3 brands have all 3 of these flavors).

so - what I offered is the 'narrow lane' of what I'm willing to talk about presently. Yes, I have 'other brands' and 'other flavors' but am not willing to delete or lessen 'that' supply [yet], cuz I just received them in the mail ! (grin)
NancyB

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I still have this for trade, will accept flavorings (but prefer them NOT to be fruits):

30ml Wizard Labs 12% nic solution, 70/30. Never opened and still sealed

I will trade for any of these
= amount of higher VG nic solution
double amount of straight USP VG
flavorings (not fruity)
OR
Some of your DIY that is not too sweet but is desserty and not fruity

No longer have this to trade here in DIY

I have the following TFA flavorings to trade for NF or VZ SC (vaping zone super concentrated) flavors--they're good, but I can't seem to handle any amount of PG, even in the flavorings.

FULL BOTTLES:

French Vanilla
Carmel Original
Marshmellow
RY4 Double (1 full, 1 almost full)
Spearmint
2 Peach

USED ONCE, ALMOST FULL:

Smooth
Koolada
Banana Creme
Captain Black
Cheesecake
Graham Cheesecake
Blueberry (1/2 bottle)
Coffee
Cotton Candy (1/4 bottle)
Spearmint (1/2 bottle)
Sweetner (1/2 bottle)
Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco (almost full)
555 Tobacco DK (almost full)
Amaretto (almost full)

Edit by loxmythe - email links are prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
5 10ml DIY flavors from VZ and Hangsen:

1 10ml hangsen caramel and 1 hangsen toffee each missing 10 drops

1 10ml hangsen desert ship missing about 1.5mls

2 VZ SC Virginia flue cured .One is missing 12 drops and other is new

Looking to trade for Capella flavorings .Would like to trade with one person to save on shipping.Willing to take less for all my stuff if flavorings are what I need or want to try . Thanks :)

I just bought a 4 oz bottle of capella's sweet strawberry. I have way more than I need. I would give you 50 ml of the sweet strawberry for you flavors.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I just bought a 4 oz bottle of capella's sweet strawberry. I have way more than I need. I would give you 50 ml of the sweet strawberry for you flavors.

Missed part in your PM early today saying it was my stuff from May. I think I still have some of the VZ SC honey left and will let you know what else I have too :)

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i have the following 5 TFA flavors from rts vapes, all are near 27ml to 30ml full
Black tea
Peach
Menthol
Green tea
Black honey tobacco
diy.jpg
**my 5 for 1** - looking for a 1 regular cheesecake flavor

Last edited:

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: For DIY component trades only not premixed juice.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Clean up

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
i have the following 5 TFA flavors from rts vapes, all are near 27ml to 30ml full
Black tea
Peach
Menthol
Green tea
Black honey tobacco
View attachment 255328
**my 5 for 1** - looking for a 1 regular cheesecake flavor

All I have is Capella NY Cheesecake, it's already opened and missing some. Sorry no help! I want to strongly encourage you to keep that Black Honey Tobacco, I know it tastes nasty right now, but in 4 weeks time I promise you I PROMISE YOU it morphs into something devine!! Can't help with the rest of them. . .

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Clean up

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: there should be no discusions in pif concerning dollar values and money
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread