Davide Glassomizer vs. Protank 1 / 2 vs. Puritank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandasku

Unresolved Status
Nov 20, 2012
Fremont
The "weird relationship" between protank, puritank and davide glassomizer.
------------ I think i should change the name. :laugh:

Hi guys,
As this is not exactly a review, so hope this is the right section for my topic, still i hope this could be a comparison review thread of davide glassomizer, protank and puritank with the helps of you guys.

First, looks like i am a prophet.lol..yesterday, i posted a thread on ECF, it's about protank, quote "am thinking more about the protank upgrades, it has been launched for so long, is it ever upgraded?" God knows........Then today, the protank 2 comes..lol (I promise i dunno anything about their new launch info before this).
Also, the earlier yesterday, I was discussing with fellows in a topic about Davide Glassomizer on reddit electronic cigarette group, it reminds me the protank and puritank. So i think i should start a topic here. Cuz i think they have "weird relationship" :laugh:

glassomizer.jpg

I think most guys are familiar with the Protank 1 and Puritank, so here i mainly show the new members - Davide Glassomizer (08.07.2013 Launched) and Protank 2 (11.07.2013 Launched). Let's take a look at the structure.

davide_glassomizer_protank_puritank.jpg

Below is the feature and the release video from their official sites:

Anyvape Davide Glassomizer

1. The world's first E Cigarette Clearomizer that uses the Innovative Tube Locking System, no industrial glue assembling, simpler and safer.
2. Pyrex glass tube material, clean, economic and easier maintaining.
3. Changeable drip tip, 510 compatible.
4. Customizable and compatible, optional atomizer coil and flexible eliquid tube match.

Official Youtube:
Anyvape Original Davide Glassomizer Launch 07.2013 (Official HD) - YouTube

ProTank 2 Glassomizer

1. Stronger base
2. Glass can be replace
3. Coils are work with Protank-1 and Mini-protank
4. Glue-free
5. Both Plastic Tip and Steel tip in the package

Official Youtube:
Kanger Protank-2 - YouTube

(Sorry, one video each time, so.)

Welcome to share your experience. :vapor:

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thanks for the Davide info. I hadn't run across it yet (I have a blog about tank cracking juice and try to keep the glass options up to date). There is also the Vision Victory.

ETA: Discount Vapers has updated the product description. the Victory is not glass.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Pyrex glass, i think this is gonna be a trend, clear, thermostability, but worry about dropping on the hard floor. :blush:

About 90% of what I use is glass. I love the look and durability. Pyrex is pretty thick. I've use Pyrex cookware/kitchenware for years and can't recall breaking anything. Certainly dropping a glass tank on a hard surface is potentially a disaster, but so is dropping your mod.

pandasku

Unresolved Status
Nov 20, 2012
Fremont
About 90% of what I use is glass. I love the look and durability. Pyrex is pretty thick. I've use Pyrex cookware/kitchenware for years and can't recall breaking anything. Certainly dropping a glass tank on a hard surface is potentially a disaster, but so is dropping your mod.

Reminds me the infos about kayfun rebuildable atomizer, 175 USD / each, god, is there any pyrex material use?

pandasku

Unresolved Status
Nov 20, 2012
Fremont
Well, one thing should be mentioned, replace the industrial glue with metal screw here means

Fix the drip tip, glass tube and bottom base with a center metal tube, the screw threads at 2 ends of the metal tube, this is a big advance i think. So that also means it doesn't matter if the pyrex tube is longer or shorter, just replace the center metal tube. ;)

I will looking for the reviews of 2 new launch product and share here.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks for the Davide info. I hadn't run across it yet (I have a blog about tank cracking juice and try to keep the glass options up to date). There is also the Vision Victory.

Hi all. Just read this on Eric's site (Discount Vapers) regarding the Vision Victory:

"This is NOT made with a Glass tank, I was misinformed I apologize to anyone who ordered this as glass."

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hi all. Just read this on Eric's site (Discount Vapers) regarding the Vision Victory:

"This is NOT made with a Glass tank, I was misinformed I apologize to anyone who ordered this as glass."

Thank you very much for the update!!! I shall go edit my blog!

pandasku

Unresolved Status
Nov 20, 2012
Fremont
Puritank will not work on my ProVari...Tightened down I get NO draw and when I back it off to get a draw, I get E8

I hate compatibility issue, hope one day a standard comes up, not only glassomizer port, but also a standard battery charging slot, like a standard mini USB port for most brand phones, also with ecigs one day, that would be a great thing human being wont waste more resource on incompatible cable and unnecessary adapter producing.
Mini usb is great cuz it has been tested on phones, pads globally for years, should work great with ecigs good.

Else, Is there any changeable slot clearomizer or changeable battery slot on the market right now? I think brand manufacturers should study about this, that would be revolutionary...

texasguy4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Wylie, TX
texasguy4, you mentioned the Puritank will not work with your Provari. My guess is you are using the evod looking coil that came with it. Put a ProTank coil in the PuriTank and it should work. For some reason the evod coils when placed on those larger tanks such as the ProTank and the PuriTank do not work.

That worked..THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread