Kanger Mini-Pro Tank Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lungbutter

Aug 21, 2010
Penn Wynn, PA
Hey all,

So while I've wanted to pick up the Kanger Pro tank, I just can't get over the thought of it's size which is impractical for my daily routine. Then came the Mini-Pro. It looks beautiful and I'm sure it's well engineered, etc. but 1 Mil of juice? I feel like I'm back in my 501 days with cartos. I was hoping for 2 Mil plus. I wouldn't care if it was taller than a normal clearo.

I may still buy a few and suffer the constant refills.

Your thoughts?

LB

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Hey all,

So while I've wanted to pick up the Kanger Pro Tank, I just can't get over the thought of it's size which is impractical for my daily routine. Then came the Mini-Pro. It looks beautiful and I'm sure it's well engineered, etc. but 1 Mil of juice? I feel like I'm back in my 501 days with cartos. I was hoping for 2 Mil plus. I wouldn't care if it was taller than a normal clearo.

Your thoughts?

LB

I ordered a mini - haven't received it yet but I thought it would be perfect on a Twist for the car.

Then again, it's taken me 11 days to go through 5 ml of juice... so I guess the size of the tank won't be any issue for me.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Thanks VWLS I found a different ebay seller, my co worker lets me buy ebay stuff through his account so I will have to wait until the morning to place my order, but I shall have them lol

Awesome. A member here warned me that vaping supplies on Ebay can be a sticky wicket... I guess Ebay has some kind of rule against anything they associate with tobacco? But that bit of info may be based on old info - hopefully Ebay has figured out by now that vaping is not smoking. I ordered a VV eGo battery on there as well - I'll report back here if I have any issues receiving my stuff. Hope you got a good price!

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Hey all,

So while I've wanted to pick up the Kanger Pro Tank, I just can't get over the thought of it's size which is impractical for my daily routine. Then came the Mini-Pro. It looks beautiful and I'm sure it's well engineered, etc. but 1 Mil of juice? I feel like I'm back in my 501 days with cartos. I was hoping for 2 Mil plus. I wouldn't care if it was taller than a normal clearo.

Your thoughts?

LB

You can get the mini here Kanger Mini Protank Glassomizer - Sun-Vapers.com
http://www.sz-kanger.com/collection...s/kanger-protank-2-clearomizer-coming-soonYou might want to wait till the protank 2 comes out, you can use your own drip tips

Smokachino is correct that the mini holds 1.5 ML of juice, kanger website list it as that .

Last edited:
I will likely pick this up as I'm a sucker for all things bottom coil and I absolutely love my full sized Protank, but the low liquid capacity is a little disappointing. I'm using the Vision Victory BCC right now-- I like that it holds a ton of juice in a more sleek size, but I really miss the glass (the first few vendors selling it were a bit misleading about the materials).

It looks like the mini is ego threaded. Does anyone know if/how this affects the draw?

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
You can get the mini here Kanger Mini Protank Glassomizer - Sun-Vapers.com
http://www.sz-kanger.com/collection...s/kanger-protank-2-clearomizer-coming-soonYou might want to wait till the protank 2 comes out, you can use your own drip tips

Smokachino is correct that the mini holds 1.5 ML of juice, kanger website list it as that .

The version 2 page doesn't load for me....anything else new with th v2 besides the drip tip? Anyone know how the mini looks on a precise simplicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread