Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
So the njoy.. Hated battery life, BLU's 6 second cutoff annoys me and I'm not a fan of buying a BT e-cig, the ehookah pen is nice looking but overpriced and smoker's choice e-cig wasn't too tasty. (All IMO)

Was told about White Cloud Flings here on ECF. A deal you can't turn down. 10 for $30. Made the order and gave out 7 of em to friends and family, wound up with banana, apple, and cool berry. All taste great.

Leads me to my main question.. Aside from buying in large bulk, do you know of any deals that might beat White Cloud's either/or in terms of quality and price?

**Please don't try and defer me from disposables, I personally feel that they have their function even if you own a high end mod setup. I like using them in situations where I fear risk of confiscation or fear of dropping and breaking my good stuff, etc.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Sounds like you have the best one already. Ive never used a disposable. But I hated seeing your thread setting here empty so I thought Id say something;-)

Much appreciated. Lol. Yeah man I'm not expecting top of the line vapor production and stuff like that. These do the trick. Unless there's a better deal out there, I'd totally recommend White Clouds if you want to have a bunch for helping friends and family convert. Def a good first impression for them!

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I ordered some White Cloud disposables based on the discussion in another thread here at ECF. They arrived today. Great throat hit and plenty of vapor. If you're sold on disposables (and it sounds like you are), they're probably the best.

Now to see if I can find a juice that comes close to theirs... :D

I've already found Johnson Creek's Domestic and Dekang's Desert Ship are nearly indistinguishable from Blu and NJoy, respectively.

The VapeQuestTM continues...

And, the lovely lady who made said recommendation liked this post! Thanks, mcol! I owe you a beer or three.

Last edited:

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Glad you enjoy them. I take flings with me on vacation and they are totally perfect in every way for that. I don't want to be carrying expensive batteries etc. then. I also use them sometimes around here, love the banana. Enjoy. One fling lasts me 22-26 hours on average (and that's hitting it hard), but occasionally you will get a dud, so on vacation I make sure to take double the amount I'd actually need, JUST IN CASE.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
That is so nice that you give them away. Cant say I ever used flings. but I bought some cheepie fastech egos ( 3 for 14$) and ce4s for when I go to my family reunion and wedding. For the peoples to try. I can say that they seem to be working well. I was also thinking about getting some EFC bussiness cards , you know , JIC. (Just in case)

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Glad you enjoy them. I take flings with me on vacation and they are totally perfect in every way for that. I don't want to be carrying expensive batteries etc. then. I also use them sometimes around here, love the banana. Enjoy. One fling lasts me 22-26 hours on average (and that's hitting it hard), but occasionally you will get a dud, so on vacation I make sure to take double the amount I'd actually need, JUST IN CASE.

Thanks again for referring me to them last week. Ordered them same day you told me about them and they shipped real fast.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
My theory is the Worst Disposable is Better than the Best Cigarette.

If you like them, and they keep you from Smoking, I say Keep Using them.

I've never tried that Brand. How long do they Last?

I hit them hard and they last me 22-26 hours on average. But I'm talking the regular sized flings, not the minis.
I haven't tried the minis cuz everyone says they only last about 4 hours and they're the same price. Maybe others
on here that have tried them can chime in. The flings come in various nic levels, be careful they can run high in nic.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I hit them hard and they last me 22-26 hours on average. But I'm talking the regular sized flings, not the minis.
I haven't tried the minis cuz everyone says they only last about 4 hours and they're the same price. Maybe others
on here that have tried them can chime in. The flings come in various nic levels, be careful they can run high in nic.

Gotcha...

I might pick up some to hand out. Or a Backup to My Backup's Backup.

I went to there website...

Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud

... and maybe my Calculator needs New Batteries. Because it looks like it is Cheaper to buy them in Lots of 10. Verses 25 or 100

BTW - I like that you can Get a High Nicotine level. So many Disposables max out at 18mg. And to Many, that Aint gonna cut it the First Couple of Days off Cigarettes.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
1% is 10mg so holy s**t they go up to 54 mg???

Yup...

I believe that is why mcol gave the Warnings that she did.

I don't know anyone in the USA who sells 54mg. But High Nicotine is Popular in England.

I used 36mg for about 3 Weeks when I first Switched to e-Cigarettes. It was the Only thing that kept me from Climbing the Walls. Then I dropped down to 28mg and use it for about 6 months.

Everyone is Different. Guess I needed more than some in the Beginning.. Now I use 12mg and 0mg at Night. Go Figure.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
OP, it's great to see this thread. I like using 18650 mods at home, but I wanted to find the perfect cigalike to use in public. I will likely end up with a Smokeless Image Volt kit, but in the meantime I decided to order a 10-pack of White Cloud Fling Minis too to try them out. I've tried them all and I LOVE the Zero K menthol. It's the closest thing to carrying around my favorite menthol analogs that I've found, aside from the NJOY King (which I like more but are a million dollars). I will definitely order more.

And to answer your specific question, no, I don't think we're ever going to beat their prices for quality disposables. Like you said, if you get the 10-pack right now each disposable comes out to $2.99. That's pretty good, because you can only compare it to the $9 NJOYs.

I hit them hard and they last me 22-26 hours on average. But I'm talking the regular sized flings, not the minis. I haven't tried the minis cuz everyone says they only last about 4 hours and they're the same price. Maybe others

From my experience, you're correct. If you use the Fling Minis all day you're probably going to go through 2 of them, if not 3. Economically, the regular-sized Flings make MUCH more sense, because they're the same price. But the size of the minis is just so great. Argh. Though I haven't used the regular ones myself... got one coming in the mail to try this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread