Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Since it seems as if more people are getting a taste (maybe first taste) of their preferred locations, e.g., Phoenix, Dover, Tampa, Frisco, Texas, etc., I figured maybe we could all meet here. I have been travelling to these places for awhile, but I would love to see what everyone else thinks. Oh, and if you don't travel the tobacco routes, I guess you can hitch a ride. :laugh:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Thanks to the fantastic promo for VS newbs, I just tried my first two. Took only a brief sample taste before I added them to my list of juices to buy, they clicked right away. Fantastic arti-baccos, looking forward to taking them on a longer vaping session soon.

Tampa felt an arti-bacco (not a complaint for me) that was done real well. Dover was different, wouldn't have guessed it's synthetic roots blindly. Has a lot going on with a great tobacco and cranberry flavor.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks to the fantastic promo for VS newbs, I just tried my first two. Took only a brief sample taste before I added them to my list of juices to buy, they clicked right away. Fantastic arti-baccos, looking forward to taking them on a longer vaping session soon.

Tampa felt an arti-bacco (not a complaint for me) that was done real well. Dover was different, wouldn't have guessed it's synthetic roots blindly. Has a lot going on with a great tobacco and cranberry flavor.

I am not so sure Dover is all that arti. Tampa, on the other hand, is. Tampa is a PERFECT palate cleanser for those days when your taste buds get wonky. Dover is the perfect juice for when your taste buds are ready to vape! LOL

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Dark indeed. Tampa looks like most lab-baccos I've had, Dover is on the opposite end.

There's something up with Dover, man. It's clean like an arti, but the depth of flavor is more like a natty. I think Dover is definitely a natty/lab.

Just in case anyone is wondering what we're talking about:

natty (natural, i.e., extracted flavor)
arti (artificial)
lab (artificial, but more elemental than just artificial flavorings, e.g., pyrazines, tabanon, etc., as opposed to just Desert Ship type flavorings)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So all the tobaccos are recommended except the menthol?

What is menthol? :blink: :laugh: Well, I like Phoenix, Firsco, Tampa, especially Dover, Texas...well, yes, I guess all of them. Essentially they're all a kind of 555-like, except for Dover and Phoenix and to a lesser degree Tampa.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mr.Mann I see u are bringing all your pals from the NET thread over here.VS juices are the next best thing to a good NET and alot cleaner :)

Yep, but they do (VS tobacco juices) contain a base that has Virginia and "Turkey" (presumably Turkish) "essential oil" (likely TA). So all in all, I think they can be argued to be a natural tobacco of sorts, though different from first hand extractions.

I don't know if I brought people over per se, but I do need to let people know that I think Dover is one of the best new juices I've had in a while. Who better else to tell than a bunch of tobacco vapers? LOL. Hell, if anyone brought people over it was Eric and that crazy ... promotion. :laugh:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yep, but they do (VS tobacco juices) contain a base that has Virginia and "Turkey" (presumably Turkish) "essential oil" (likely TA). So all in all, I think they can be argued to be a natural tobacco of sorts, though different from first hand extractions.

I don't know if I brought people over per se, but I do need to let people know that I think Dover is one of the best new juices I've had in a while. Who better else to tell than a bunch of tobacco vapers? LOL. Hell, if anyone brought people over it was Eric and that crazy ... promotion. :laugh:

That promotion is incredibly expensive. So far there hasn't been much of a pay-off, but hey, it's building a name for us.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
That promotion is incredibly expensive. So far there hasn't been much of a pay-off, but hey, it's building a name for us.

Worked for me! I'll be ordering your entire tobacco line. I also tend to talk a lot about tobacco vapes I enjoy lol.

I can see it being expensive though; noticed the requests come in on a pretty regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread