B&M Vape stores near Myrtle Beach SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Vacation time has finally come around here, and I am getting ready to head down to Myrtle Beach for the week next week. Are there any vape stores down that way I should visit while I am in the area? Looking for somewhere I can maybe try a few new liquids, and somewhere I can pick up emergency supplies should my gear fail while I am there.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
There are 2. iVape up beyond North Myrtle at the end of Rt. 31, down Rt, 9 a bit on the left. iVape E-Cigarette Lounge Good prices, nice people that are very knowledgeable,, lots of liquids to taste.
VaVa vape on Seaboard St. next to Purple Haze over by the tattoo shops, north-ish of the 501/Seaboard intersection, it's relatively new. Again, super nice people who know their stuff. Prices are good, they have their liquids set up already to taste in clearos and little eGo batts and will give you a tip cover to try them. I need to get back over there again. Welcome to VaVaVape | VaVaVape

Have fun on your vacation!

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
There are 2. iVape up beyond North Myrtle at the end of Rt. 31, down Rt, 9 a bit on the left. iVape E-Cigarette Lounge Good prices, nice people that are very knowledgeable,, lots of liquids to taste.
VaVa vape on Seaboard St. next to Purple Haze over by the tattoo shops, north-ish of the 501/Seaboard intersection, it's relatively new. Again, super nice people who know their stuff. Prices are good, they have their liquids set up already to taste in clearos and little eGo batts and will give you a tip cover to try them. I need to get back over there again. Welcome to VaVaVape | VaVaVape

Have fun on your vacation!

Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will check one or both out. Thanks again!

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Google can be your best friend
Google won't give me a good idea about a shops people or prices. Much prefer to hear from someone that has shopped there, hence the post here. I did look there first, but wanted to see what people recommended so i could decide which shops to stop at check out.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will check one or both out. Thanks again!

Didn't make it by iVape, but I did get by VaVa Vape. Great b&m, thanks for the info. Picked up some of their badas blueberry, a drip tip, some wick and wire. Hadnt planned on the wick and wire as i redid my rdas before i left, but dropped one in the ocean, and saltwater just doesnt wash out of a wick lol.

Thanks again for the reccomendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread