Free way to brighten the LED (appears brighter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
I want to make mine dimmer, or I should say more evenly distributed... the blue LEDs on the Revolver Elite look great, almost have a UV quality to them, it's diffused.. whereas the Sidesho LEDs tend to be a bit sparkly, and you can see where the LED is inside the tip.

I was wishing I could replace the plastic tips to the ones like on the Elites.

This kinda works in a similar way by diffusing the light, neat trick.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I used to do that with one of my old devices. It wasn't to make the led brighter though it was just because it made it easy to find the caps again when I was ready to set my PV down lol With sound activated batteries though it will set them off if you tap that cap on anything.

I can't see the vid where im at. Can somone please explain what's in the vid. Thanks

He put one of the carto "condoms" over the LED light end of his battery to make the light brighter.

Tanner S Hyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
TN
www.youtube.com
I can't see the vid where im at. Can somone please explain what's in the vid. Thanks

Simply slide the silicone condom from a cart (KR carts best) part of the way onto the "lit" end of a PV, leaving some sticking out. The light from the LED makes the whole thing glow and it's much more visible from the first person and creates a larger more even looking light :)

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
greensmokes sells these little rubber things that are like cart condoms, but they have a hole in the end, in exactly the right place for the hole on the carto, so they work awesome (and you can put the PV in your teeth without fear or breaking something) these work well on the end with an auto battery, they have a hole, so no problems with hard draw n so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread