Recommendation for an RDA for Beginner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Well, you guys did answer his question. So kudos to all the above.

However, wouldn't it be easier to just use a standard 510 atomizer for a month and see how well you take to dripping...if you even like it?

Don't bother with high-cost bridgeless stuff ...you want the bridge there to hold juice. Just get a standard Joye 510 or whatever atomizer in the proper ohms and drip for a month. With occasional blowing out and rinsing it should last a month or two (LR stuff maybe not quite as long).

THEN...check out the RDA if you survive dripping exclusively for a month.

-OR-

Get the RDA now, get tired of dripping fast, and then PIF it to me. :p

IoNeK

Jun 26, 2013
Bako,CA
I personally love the IGO-W on my K101 mech mod running @ .3 ohms.

Well, you guys did answer his question. So kudos to all the above.

However, wouldn't it be easier to just use a standard 510 atomizer for a month and see how well you take to dripping...if you even like it?

Don't bother with high-cost bridgeless stuff ...you want the bridge there to hold juice. Just get a standard Joye 510 or whatever atomizer in the proper ohms and drip for a month. With occasional blowing out and rinsing it should last a month or two (LR stuff maybe not quite as long).

THEN...check out the RDA if you survive dripping exclusively for a month.

-OR-

Get the RDA now, get tired of dripping fast, and then PIF it to me. :p

+5 for AttyPops comment and You could also send it to me :p

IoNeK

Jun 26, 2013
Bako,CA
This is the way I like to set up mine. I like to leave my wick a little longer so i can add more drops. Im a lazy dripper that way :p

IMAG0216.jpg

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
I personally love the IGO-W on my K101 mech mod running @ .3 ohms.

+5 for AttyPops comment and You could also send it to me :p

lol.

But if the OP is following that config (All-mech, and RDA) we should make sure he has a multi-meter and knows how to use it too.

Many/most sites warn about that, but not all....

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
This is the way I like to set up mine. I like to leave my wick a little longer so i can add more drops. Im a lazy dripper that way :p

View attachment 232202

So you just mash all the wicks around in there when you screw on the top?

(Obviously thinking about getting one. I dripped for 2 years using standard atomizers. Probably won't do SLR though...3 ish amp limit on my VV box mod. Looks like it would vape like a train even at standard DCRBA ohms of 1.7 ish)

IoNeK

Jun 26, 2013
Bako,CA
lol.

But if the OP is following that config (All-mech, and RDA) we should make sure he has a multi-meter and knows how to use it too.

Many/most sites warn about that, but not all....

Most definitely ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS check your rebuilds resistance before usage.

And yah I just mash them all in but its not too bad because the top is a pop on so you can rotate to line up the air holes. Its definitely easy to fog up everything in front of you with this set up :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread