Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I just wanted to say hello to all the Georgia Vapors on the forums. Come on in and leave a post and say hello and where you are from.
I am actually from Grayson, a suburb outside of Atlanta in Gwinnett County. No Vapor shops around here that I know of which surprises me since this is probably one of the most populated, if not the most populated of the Georgia Counties. ( somebody needs to open up shop) :party:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
This is true. I like getting my 'stuff' online as I look forward to nothing with more excitement as my vape mail. I got lots of samples at Vape-a-Palooza and have yet to find one that I would order.

Yeah I got "vaped out" trying out all the juices. I did end up going back the second day (although I said I wouldn't) and bought 8 bottles of Juicy Joose from those Virue Vapes guys.. cut a deal with them on the phone and came back. They had made their 5 BEST juices and put them in fancy bottles....... I woke up the next morning and tried some and loved the taste of Juicy fruit gum so much...... that I went back.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Yeah I got "vaped out" trying out all the juices. I did end up going back the second day (although I said I wouldn't) and bought 8 bottles of Juicy Joose from those Virue Vapes guys.. cut a deal with them on the phone and came back. They had made their 5 BEST juices and put them in fancy bottles....... I woke up the next morning and tried some and loved the taste of Juicy fruit gum so much...... that I went back.

I didn't go back the second day as I spent my entire $400 allowance on the first day. :)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread