• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone buy products from "FastTech" (often endorsed by ........'s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thinking of purchasing an iTaste SVD from them. Also, what batteries do these mods take? Anyone one?

Oops. F-astTech, not TastTech!
I'm using one right now. Great piece of kit and a superb price from FT.

I use the panasonic 18650 batteries (also from FT). The SVD looks and performs excellent, glad I bought it.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
They work well and are heavy duty, great threading on teloscopic. Will take a beating. It uses all three sizes. If your going to fasttech, get the Panasonics. There are some gray and some green 18650's, green ones. The gray ones are good, the green ones are killer, You can use flat tops or button tops in the SVD. Get a couple shortys too(18350) and get the medium size ones (18500) for fun. They are cheap enough there, but unless they are the Panasonics, the batterys are just "OK".
You may want to go to this site.. RTD Vapor AW Batteries ...and get some high quality AW batteries, espesially the short ones. You will really like this mod.

See the old gray haired Wizard above my post ? He knows what he's talking about.... get those

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Just placed an order with them a few hours ago. From what I've read on here they're pretty hit or miss.

I threw some dice on a Mini VIVI NOVA and a reg. vivi, an Ego battery, some drip tips.

Go to the big Fastech thread and you can see what folks like and what they don't. Ive posted plenty of the same on that thread.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
And love my SVD, I prefer the size of the 18350 but use the 18650 usually

Same here. I talked with Thrasher and Baditude on here a few days ago about my 350's not lasting long (low end stuff fasttech sells) They refered me to RTD Vapors to get the AW Brand. They are expensive (around 8 bucks each) but hope they perform well as folks on this forum suggest.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Thanks guys! And how about a charger for them bats?

I copy and pasted my SVD order from fattech..... the charger is at the bottom. It does 4 at a time and I have been very pleased.

Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries

SKU 1141101

QTY 2

UltraFire 18350 3.7V 1200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (2-Pack)

SKU 1053201

QTY 2

INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment

SKU 1370201

QTY 1

JETBeam I4 PRO US Plug 4-Channel Li-Ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Intelligent Battery Charger (Enhanced Version)

SKU 1358713

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
bout all i can say is those panny's seriously rock.
never heard of the charger.
never used ultrafires so no comment.

but heck i think im on order 8 or 9 now with them and even some of the knockoff stuff works great.
waiting on some 2900 panny's, the itaste vw ego and i cant remember anymore(too much vapemail)
fasttech has my vote.

just be careful and pay attention to what it is you buy. if you buy a cheap copy of something it may work fine, just dont expect it to be just like the original.

if all else fails they have a killer return and warranty policy. and very helpful when contacted. they sell cheap stuff but they actually want people to be happy and thats awesome.

Last edited:

pinthetail90

Jun 26, 2013
USA
I copy and pasted my SVD order from fattech..... the charger is at the bottom. It does 4 at a time and I have been very pleased.

JETBeam I4 PRO US Plug 4-Channel Li-Ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Intelligent Battery Charger (Enhanced Version)

SKU 1358713

This charger sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out. Was delivery pretty good with Fast Tech?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
bout all i can say is those panny's seriously rock.
never heard of the charger.
never used ultrafires so no comment.

but heck i think im on order 8 or 9 now with them and even some of the knockoff stuff works great.
waiting on some 2900 panny's, the itaste vw ego and i cant remember anymore(too much vapemail)
fasttech has my vote.

just be careful and pay attention to what it is you buy. if you buy a cheap copy of something it may work fine, just dont expect it to be just like the original.

if all else fails they have a killer return and warranty policy. and very helpful when contacted. they sell cheap stuff but they actually want people to be happy and thats awesome.

The ultrafires are so-so. One came in DOA, the others work, but I think they should be better. Ive ordered the AW's as you suggested..hope to try them soon
The Panasonics do ROCK !!!! I ordered the green ones and got them in last week. THEY ARE EVEN BETTER !!
In dont know much about the charger, but it seems to work well. We have three vapers in the house and all use it. It quits charging when they batterys are full.

Yeah, the return policy is great. I also get many orders in from my household and there are of course some items that are defective. We just sent a few items back to Miami to return. We will see how that goes, but think it will be all good. They are just so resonsive and quick if you mention that something is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread