Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Certainly DIY Juice (Do It Yourself) is by far the least expensive. But there is a LOT to learn about proper handling and mixing of nicotine and flavors...
In the meantime - there is DEFINITELY less expensive, yet high quality juice available.
For EXAMPLE - just one example - there's a quite popular vendor, Mount Baker Vapor that a lot of people here recommend and enjoy. From them, with a huge selection, you can order 50 ml for $11. That's like 1/3 of what you've been spending.

notawoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Las Vegas
Id do a bit of reading before you dive into diy juice making, the average for diy is about 2 dollars per 30 ml bottle. I've been buying juice from mount baker vapor mostly lately. They have 30 ml bottles for about 8 dollars.

Buying those small bottles every time gets expensive, find some juices you like and get the bigger bottles to save a bit of money.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
MBV has juice for..I believe around $5-$6 for a 15ml bottle in any strength and PG/VG mix. DIY is also another great way to go to save money, the most expensive part of it is the initial equipment investment in syringes, bottles, etc, and the only 'high cost' consumable is the nicotine base, but it lasts a while. MFS has 60ml bottles in a variety of strengths, as well as other sizes, but I feel like 60ml is a good start, I believe I paid $8-$10 for my 60mg/60ml 100% PG nic base and I don't think I'm more than halfway into it after a month and a half.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
From them, with a huge selection, you can order 50 ml for $11. That's like 1/3 of what you've been spending.

Works out to $0.22/ml versus the OP's current price of $0.70/ml, definitely a better deal if MBV stocks a flavor they like.

but be careful.....in my experience if you find some super cheap juice its sometimes cut with water and isnt that good......but I have no clue about the above mentioned vendors....

MFS and MBV are reputable in my experience, I've also ordered a few times from VaporKings, and none of those juices appear to be cut down in any way, but I do agree that if it looks too good to be true from some random site, it probably is.

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Or another cheap juice vendor is Fasttech if you don't mind the wait. Liqua is pretty decent and under $6 for 30ml. Some of the Hangsen (I love their 555!) and DeKang have decent reviews, too, and they're even cheaper than the Liqua. I like DeKang Watermelon mixed with a dash of Liqua menthol and also Dekang Camel. I wouldn't buy any of the unbranded stuff from there. For $20 you could try several 10ml bottles.

They're not "premium" juices, but if you find a couple you like it's all good! If I didn't start with DIY, I'd be trying more of their flavors...I'm not proud!:D

My only local vendors carry non-premium juices at premium prices, so I order everything online.

jclifford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
salem nh
I would assume Fasttech's juice is a chinese product. It has always been recommended to stick with USA juice.

MBV has excellent prices, I personally disliked everything I bought from them, but people rant and rave all the time about how good they are... taste is subjective.. right?

you may try bulkejuice.com, very cheap, I know nothing of the quality.

more important to find something you like, if the local guy has it, so be it. The downside is the B&M's have bigtime overhead to pay.

DIY is highly recommended. 10 ml bottle is under $1.00 and I can get whatever I want when I want (unless it has to steep!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread