WholeCig.com pre-opening "the WC" tobacco flavor WTA + products COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just went to place an order and before the page I input my cc info, my browser informed me that the sites security certificate is not trusted. Anybody else have anything like that happen?

No. I have not seen that. I am fine with purchasing, but I have a specific card I use for ecig stuff that would be pointless to hack (dead end plastic. LOL) That said, I am by no way shape or form saying you should trust their security certificate.

Maybe JF will see this and correct whatever needs to be corrected, if in fact something is in need of updating/correcting.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
No. I have not seen that. I am fine with purchasing, but I have a specific card I use for ecig stuff that would be pointless to hack (dead end plastic. LOL) That said, I am by no way shape or form saying you should trust their security certificate.

Maybe JF will see this and correct whatever needs to be corrected, if in fact something is in need of updating/correcting.

I will alert our website administrator immediately. We should be SSL certified safe. Perhaps it is a browser issue or something. We'll have an answer soon, no doubt.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi guys! Been busy lately and just catching up with the thread. Did anyone hear from Kenny at all? I am addicted to the jj's WTA Love it, love it love it. Just adding a taste of coffee to it and mmmmmm.....lovely.

I think he is still battling...

Yes, and there is quite a bit on the site right now.

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Hi guys! Been busy lately and just catching up with the thread. Did anyone hear from Kenny at all? I am addicted to the jj's WTA Love it, love it love it. Just adding a taste of coffee to it and mmmmmm.....lovely.

Wish I did. I sent him a pm a week or 2 ago. :(

Dustin Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Albuquerque
I will alert our website administrator immediately. We should be SSL certified safe. Perhaps it is a browser issue or something. We'll have an answer soon, no doubt.

I was using chrome on my ipad. Every time I would try to proceed to check out it would send me to a red page saying that the site wasn't trusted. If I "proceed anyway" it would have a red line through the http in the address bar. I went to my computer and had no issue at all. So, it may have been something to do with the mobile browser.
Anyway, I am really looking forward to the unflavored juice I ordered!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was using chrome on my ipad. Every time I would try to proceed to check out it would send me to a red page saying that the site wasn't trusted. If I "proceed anyway" it would have a red line through the http in the address bar. I went to my computer and had no issue at all. So, it may have been something to do with the mobile browser.
Anyway, I am really looking forward to the unflavored juice I ordered!

There's a guy around here, I think he is on this thread right now, that would be willing to take the juice off your hands if you don't like it. LOL

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Is that you?

:lol: :sneaky: :lol:

I was only kidding...or was I? I think you will like it, but you never know. I can tell you that it may taste different than anything else you've tried. It's kind of got a subtle current of dry tobacco taste, but yet it's unflavored. The liquid is all VG, but yet it hits quite aggressively. It's quite unique. I have seen some people love it off the bat, others have to warm to it--but many do end up warming to it. One thing I can say about it is that I can't vape incessantly. Ethan's WTA liquid was like that for me--personally, considering the cost increase of WTA over nic-only liquid, I don't want to vape WTA incessantly as that would get too expensive.

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
hoping this classy high-end juice will soon be available with a glass bottle option! - can't think of any juice more worthy!

a nice dark amber or brown made in USA glass bottle

also, making this in the future with a non-soy VG base would be cool (such as the date palm mentioned earlier) since pretty much all soy is GMO nowadays

also would like to thank Lori for the 100% VG vendor list, the most useful thing I have found on ECF! :toast:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
hoping this classy high-end juice will soon be available with a glass bottle option! - can't think of any juice more worthy!

Yeah, I have spoken to JF about this. Glass is class! Although, my unflavored WTA, along with all juices I buy in sizes above 10 mL, all go in glass (I even ask for extra stickers so my bottles look legit--sometimes the stickers just peel right off the original plastic bottle they came in, and I love that!)

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida

also, making this in the future with a non-soy VG base would be cool (such as the date palm mentioned earlier) since pretty much all soy is GMO nowadays

also would like to thank Lori for the 100% VG vendor list, the most useful thing I have found on ECF! :toast:

I'm glad you found it useful!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am thinking about getting some for work. OMG I am constantly around people who smoke. I am one that enjoys the smell of cigarettes and cigars. After 3 years I would think I wouldn't have cravings....only when I smell cigs.

What's your preferred nic percentage?

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Hey everybody!

Just a couple things I was thinking...

How about we close this thread and start a "wholecig WTA" discussion thread...where of course as always...anything from anatabine to kitties is welcomed.

Also, (pretty, blue) glass is coming, but first we'd like to sell a fair amount of our plastic (the big bottles are HDPE, so good plastic, lol) bottles as we have quite a stock. With all the expenses, it's hard to justify buying bottles right now, with those staring at us...lol. We'll move some more by offering them with PG & VG and empty, etc...shouldn't take too long...

I'm thinking I'll just edit this post or add a later post with a link. We only get two threads, so it'd be great to keep one going forever and change out another with sales info and whatnot. There's been so much discussion of WTA lately on other threads I can't comment on, so this will be a cool way to get to join in the dialogue about one of my favorite subjects!

Thanks, and let me know what you think, as always...:)

jfresh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread