Chapped lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ennagizer

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2013
South Florida, USA
Reminds me of this joke:

A cowboy rides his horse up to a saloon. He kisses his horse on the .... before coming in and getting a drink.
The bartender asks, "Mind if I ask why ya kissed your horse on the ....?"
The cowboy says "I got chapped lips."
The bartender says "Chapped lips? Kissing your horse's .... helps with chapped lips?"
Cowboy replies, "Yupp. Keeps me from licking 'em."

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
I have fought chapped lips all of my life! Yes, it has gotten worse since vaping, I even had one crack that I just couldn't get healed for 1.5 years! It would just about heal, and then crack all over again. How I finally healed it, alcohol to cleanse it before bed, I used super glue once to hold it together overnight, and constant chap stick, and I mean constant! Before bed, 8-10 times throughout the day. It has now finally healed, but I have to keep it moisturized, as it is a weak spot and will easily crack again if it gets too dry. My biggest problem is on the weekends, I don't remember to drink my water on the weekends and tend to get dehydrated then. My lips are a great indicator on my hydration level.

Good luck! I hope you don't have the issues I did!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    From vaping too much? Too hard? Fact is that it isn't your usual cold chapped lips. Anyone had this problem? Maybe my driptip is to blame?

I doubt it's your drip tip, looks like we are all experiencing this to some degree. Guess we just need to be diligent on the water & moisturize moisturize!:laugh:

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2013
    The Astral Plane
    4 things every vape kit should have:
    1. Bottle of water
    2. Vape towels (some call them paper towels)
    3. Q-Tips
    4. Preferred brand of Chapstick type product

Might I add strong mints like Altoids to that list to help kill that awful taste in your mouth from vaping that juice you had high hopes for but tasted like perfumed dish soap instead!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread