Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I have three HS RY1 variations steeping now.

(1) 3% HS RY1 + 3% HS Vanilla
(2) 3% HS RY1 + 1% tobacco Express Real Cig
(3) 2.75% RY1 + 1/2% VZ SC Black Cigar + 1 drop AP
1 & 2 have been steeping 16 days so far. I'll be trying them some time this week.
3 has only been sitting a week. I'll probably give that another 10 days. This is the one i have really high hopes for.

Unfortunately I did not mix a straight RY1. Don't have a clue why I did not.
I will post my opinions when I give them a vape.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
While I'm not into recipes and like RY-1 straight, I add about .25% of Hangsen RED-USA to my RY-1 to give it a little more 'ashy bite'. For a 30ml mix it would simply be (24) drops of RY-1 and (6) drops of RED-USA, all from an ECX bottle. Not quite a quarter but close.

Sweet. I got both of those coming.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Just an added note, my .20/.25% of RED-USA is of the grand 2.8/3% total. I still aim to have (1) drop of Hangsen per/ml from an ECX bottle. Otherwise, whether I add six or seven drops of RED-USA, I make sure my drops from both RY-1 and RED equal (30) drops for 30ml.

I think that's evident but wanted to clarify so no one tries to do 25% flavoring...lol

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
While I'm not into recipes and like RY-1 straight, I add about .25% of Hangsen RED-USA to my RY-1 to give it a little more 'ashy bite'. For a 30ml mix it would simply be (24) drops of RY-1 and (6) drops of RED-USA, all from an ECX bottle. Not quite a quarter but close.

Nice thread. I think I've done this just to shake things up without paying attention to percentages (just adding some RED-USA to RY1 in my 6ml Reo Grand bottle.)

I don't have any Hangsen Vanilla but I've got other vendor's Vanilla and if I try something that ends up tasting nice I will report back...

Thanks,

Norman

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What nic base are you using Mr. Mann ?

I am using WholeCig's unflavored WTA (25 mg/100% VG) to start out. It's not all the way unflavored as it has a touch of tobacco taste, but it really goes well with these flavors.

When I stumble upon something that's really good, I'll likely use a pre-made nic base. I don't currently have the open time to really delve into it seriously (newborn and all).

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I am using WholeCig's unflavored WTA (25 mg/100% VG) to start out. It's not all the way unflavored as it has a touch of tobacco taste, but it really goes well with these flavors.

When I stumble upon something that's really good, I'll likely use a pre-made nic base. I don't currently have the open time to really delve into it seriously (newborn and all).
Interesting base. I need to look into it. Thanks.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Interesting base. I need to look into it. Thanks.

It's definitely not cheap like going the regular nic route, but at least I won't have to order a bunch of different WTA flavors hoping that one will be vapeable (that could be exorbitant). I have looked into getting 50/50 nic bases from MFSmokes for when I really like the flavor I've made and I want it as a regular vape.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It's definitely not cheap like going the regular nic route, but at least I won't have to order a bunch of different WTA flavors hoping that one will be vapeable (that could be exorbitant). I have looked into getting 50/50 nic bases from MFSmokes for when I really like the flavor I've made and I want it as a regular vape.
Nothing wrong with spending a bit more. It's still cheaper than smoking. I'm curious what WTA is like. I do know that I feel more relaxed or satisfied when I vape Hangsen tobaccos. I can only imagine what both of them will be like mixed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread