Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I just had to share my thoughts on the new cinnamon roll flavor. My ADV has been espresso for over 2 years. I just haven't been able to find any other flavors that I like well enough to vape every single day. I placed my usual espresso order and decided to toss in a small bottle of the cinnamon to try. WOW-Even thru the package the smell was wonderful. Filled a tank and didn't vape anything else till I drained that 15ml bottle. I have tried a lot of cinnamon juices over the past 4 years and they have all been ok for an occasional vape but nothing to reorder. Dons mixture is perfect for an ADV. The cinnamon is full flavor but not too strong, sweet but not overpowering and buttery without leaving the typical greasy aftertaste. I just received my 60ml bottle 2 days ago and again, I haven't touched my other juice. Now I am patiently waiting for the store to reopen so I can order a 120ml bottle. If you like desert/sweet flavors then this newest juice is one you will want to try. Don't make the same mistake I did though and only order a small bottle. Thanks for another winner Don-You're the juice master my man!

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I just had to share my thoughts on the new cinnamon roll flavor. My ADV has been espresso for over 2 years. I just haven't been able to find any other flavors that I like well enough to vape every single day. I placed my usual espresso order and decided to toss in a small bottle of the cinnamon to try. WOW-Even thru the package the smell was wonderful. Filled a tank and didn't vape anything else till I drained that 15ml bottle. I have tried a lot of cinnamon juices over the past 4 years and they have all been ok for an occasional vape but nothing to reorder. Dons mixture is perfect for an ADV. The cinnamon is full flavor but not too strong, sweet but not overpowering and buttery without leaving the typical greasy aftertaste. I just received my 60ml bottle 2 days ago and again, I haven't touched my other juice. Now I am patiently waiting for the store to reopen so I can order a 120ml bottle. If you like desert/sweet flavors then this newest juice is one you will want to try. Don't make the same mistake I did though and only order a small bottle. Thanks for another winner Don-You're the juice master my man!

This one was actually Deana's creation and not Don's. She will love reading this. Shes pretty proud of Cinnamon roll. :)

I will drop a hint that Don has a new creation coming that will knock your socks off :) Bout all i can say though as Ive been sworn to secrecy :p

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
This one was actually Deana's creation and not Don's. She will love reading this. Shes pretty proud of Cinnamon roll. :)

I will drop a hint that Don has a new creation coming that will knock your socks off :) Bout all i can say though as Ive been sworn to secrecy :p

I'm not even going to ask....but I wanna ask, but I won't :D

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I went to order my all time fav malty toffee...and a little voice kept saying cinn bun which is in my top flavors if you can get it done right..I love to diy but could never get mine just right...so, I ordered BWB cinn bun...OMG! It is awesome! and I can't put it down! My MT is still waiting for me..this is soooo good...buttery cinn and the bun ...its all there....and its all GOOD! If you like sweet flavors you'll love this...thank you, thank you, thank you..! My Reo thanks you too...:D:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread