New Product Review Kanger T3S

Status
Not open for further replies.

elscorcho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Treasure Coast, FL
The Kanger 3TS is similar to the old T3 with a very nice advantage...... It has a separate, replaceable bottom coil like the Pro tank & Evod. So you can just change the coil without having to replace the whole base like on the T3. This makes it much cheaper to replace coils!

The unit looks & functions great on eGo batteries and it has a 3ml capacity. The bottom coil allows you to vape every precious drop of your favorite e-liq without a dry hit. You don't have to tilt and and turn it when your liquid is low like on top-coil models. Also...for fellow chain vapers like me......no more burnt tasting hits due to slower wicking with top coils.

The draw is very easy and the vapor production is excellent.

The new T3S is not on the website yet but I'm told it will be soon.

I definitely recommend this product! Happy vaping!

Last edited by a moderator:

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
Yeah, I just got one and it performs flawlessly.

Too bad the eVod and Protank heads won't work on it because it has a smaller collar/skirt, but it should be just as easy to rebuild.

The two metal rings at the top and bottom of the tank are a nice brushed finish now, instead of the shiny chrome.

I've always been a fan of the T3 and now I'm a fan of the T3S.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
SO Evode heads do not work on this? I just tried one and it didnt thread all the way in and got burnt taste. Is this confirmed?

Gaspar, I spoke to Jeffrey about this and he said that it looks like it's not sealed but it is and he is using an evod head in his t3S and it has been working fine for him, no burnt taste or anything. He has had customers in store using the evod coils for the t3S also and while it APPEARS it doesn't fit properly they have been working well, the only exception he knows of is people using knockoff evod coils, he has heard complaints about burnt tastes from those.

I ordered 2 Kanger T3S's with 1.8 ohm heads (figuring I'd use them with my eGO-C's) and 2 Kanger T3S's with 2.5 ohm heads (figuring I'd use then with my Vision Spinner).

Stupidly I ordered all 4 in the SAME color!!??!!

Is there any way to tell the 1.8 heads from the 2.5 heads?

Not that I know of, lol, only thing I can think of - do you have any other devices? Like the eVic or a device that tells you resistance of heads when you connect a clearomizer to it? I'm sorry that they weren't labeled for you? Usually when I order Jeffrey will put different resistances in a bag and label the bag so I know which is which, that should have been done and I'm sorry about that! Other than that you can just play it by ear, fill one up, start with a low voltage on your spinner just in case, then raise the voltage a little at a time if needed to get max performance....if you are using a higher voltage you are probably using one of the clearos that has a higher resistance head.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Gerry what Gaspar was saying about if it starts to taste burnt or off then dial it down. Just dial it up a little at a time, and if it starts tasting burnt, immediately dial down, just take little puffs to check until you know the voltage that works for it, you don't want to take a long hard puff and then permanently burn the wick inside. That's why it's also important to just dial it up a little at a time, start low and go up, don't start high and then burn your wick so it always tastes burnt.

Usually for me I use a 1.8 ohm head at around 3.6-3.8 volts, and 2.5 I may use 4.0 to 4.5 volts, it varies but that's around the voltage I would use.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I considered rebuilding the coils but decided I am just not a rebuilder, I was looking at videos on youtube about this and found one that was supposed to be simple, but TO ME it was definitely not lol, so I don't rebuild the coils, I just buy new but I use the clearomizer tank itself over and over, by washing it out. And I refill over and over before I trash the head and get a replacement head. Sorry I can't help you with how to rebuild them but if you search youtube you should be able to find some videos about it, if you want to give it a try.

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
same as the pro tank heads.

I just ordered 2. Had the t3 which would leak. about 2 months ago I ordered the new base for the t3 that used the evod or pro heads. They worked well no leaks. But I hear that the t3s not only has the head redesigned but also redesigned the tube going up the center.

Anyone having any leaking issues with the t3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread