Vape at Ball Parks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjmax

Apr 12, 2013
US
I am of the opinion that while you know its vaper and he knows it vaper not everyone knows it is vaper. I try to air on the side of the respect to unknowing person. Raise awareness in the right light. If you stand there acting all haughty demanding you have the right cause its not smoking.... people will see it in a negative light and be offended or treat as if you are smoking.

Maybe its just me I don't know.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
At Target Field here in Minnesota, smoking & e-cig use is prohibited on the grounds of the stadium. There is no designated smoking area(s) anymore. You literally need to leave the stadium and cross the street to smoke/vape. I'm sure people do not completely follow this but that's what is in place as far as regulations go.

lunaticsvt

Jul 29, 2013
United States
Does anyone know or experienced using your mod at the ballpark? I'm especially wondering if you can use it at Dodgers Stadium

(pulled from the MLB site.)

Dodger Stadium is a smoke-free facility with designated smoking areas near the entry gates. Please see a Dodger Stadium representative at the entry gates for access to these areas. Electronic cigarettes are subject to the same restrictions.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Don't know about ballparks or other sporting venues but I went to the zoo here in Indy with my daughter's Girl Scout Troupe and vaped all day. Even in inside exhibits. No one said a word to me about it. Got a few strange looks. Even a security officer asked me if he could look at it then said he had to quit smoking and was looking for an alternative. And that was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread