Vaping problems, HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmywinkz

Jul 30, 2013
Buffalo, NY
So I started vaping about 3 months ago, I was a pack a day smoker. I picked up vaping and at first really loved it. Though after time it seems like its not doing it for me... it seems like I get no vapor production at all. Ive been thinking about trying to upgrade, ive been looking into the itaste svd. Im currently vaping a Ego-c with a T2 clearo, and it seems to just not be getting the job done. Any suggestions? I try my buddies vape hes got a Ego Twist with a protank and I love the thing I blow monster clouds and really love the flavor. I get most of my juice from a local shop that uses vg.

thanks!

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The upgrade path is not a clear and concise one. Many will advise you to go directly to the ProVari if you have the money, but remember the device that holds the battery does not entirely affect the flavor or vapor production. The top device either a carto, clearomizer, T3, carto tank, or Rebuildable Atomizer/Tank will be the most important part of your vaping experience. In addition finding the holy grail of e-juice is a major task. You need to do a lot of reading before spending more money. You might want to try the Smokless Image VV Spinner or the Ego Twist with a carto tank to start this process, or go whole hog to a ProVari and some type of tank carto or rebuildable.

Best of Luck
Wabbit

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Pg is what produces the vapor. Personally I have never tried only vg. I use a 70pg30vg mix on and ego twist with a kanger evod( similar to protank). I love the twist and you might to but I know I will always want something better. I just upgraded to a provari but the twist is a great place to start as well as trying different pgvg mixes

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

Well, if you have tried your buddys eGo Twist... and since you already have an eGo charger... why not just go there? It would be the least expensive option.

Part of the problem you have now is being stuck at fixed voltage - no way to tweak anything. And from one clearo to the next you may be experiencing differences in coil resistance - a VV setup can adjust to that. The only way to get more is to go with a VV something. As a next step either an eGo Twist or an itaste will get you there. Just depends on how much you want to spend right now.

JonnyRoBato

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
Idaho
I have the SVD and it is awesome. If you got a protank, I am sure that would help but I have never owned one myself. I have heard that an SVD with a protank works well. I want to get one to try on my SVD. However I do know for sure that the SVD is a solid device and works well with everything I have tried so far. I have tried a phoenix RBA, a few vivi novas, some cartos, a vapeonly mega bottom coil, an evod clone, a carto tank, a dripping atomizer, oh and some stardust style clearomizers. Everything has worked well on the SVD.

There are so many options, it hurts my head. Good luck.:headbang:

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
If you like the twist with a protank, then get one. Protanks are very easy to replace the heads and wicks in so, they are economical to maintain and easy to change flavors in as well.

Personally I prefer cotton wicks for the flavor boost the provide, but that does mean changing them more often than most other wick materials.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
So I started vaping about 3 months ago, I was a pack a day smoker. I picked up vaping and at first really loved it. Though after time it seems like its not doing it for me... it seems like I get no vapor production at all. Ive been thinking about trying to upgrade, ive been looking into the itaste svd. Im currently vaping a Ego-c with a T2 clearo, and it seems to just not be getting the job done. Any suggestions? I try my buddies vape hes got a Ego Twist with a protank and I love the thing I blow monster clouds and really love the flavor. I get most of my juice from a local shop that uses vg.

thanks!

Probly the cheapest route for you would be to grab a couple different clearos to try out or the protank that you already know you like as well as the twist or spinner. Sounds like you need to "crank it up" a bit. VV/VW will allow you to do this but be aware you may need higher resistance clearos or attys to avoid the dreaded burning juice flavour. Good luck.

Oh and welcome to the forum and congrats on choosing vape over smoke!:vapor:

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Probly the cheapest route for you would be to grab a couple different clearos to try out or the protank that you already know you like as well as the twist or spinner. Sounds like you need to "crank it up" a bit. VV/VW will allow you to do this but be aware you may need higher resistance clearos or attys to avoid the dreaded burning juice flavour. Good luck.

Oh and welcome to the forum and congrats on choosing vape over smoke!:vapor:
this...

the best step up option i think is still the twist or spinner (x2), a handful of the latest tanks, a couple older ce4 clearomizers for tossable backups and a few cartos and your off to the races for a while.

this is the setup i regularly start new vapors with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread