Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia

Thats the one.. fasttech... Get the 14 dollar Inteli charger, some of the Panisonic Green batteries (18650) get a couple of the pink Sanyo 18500's and a Kanger Pro Tank.... all from the same place. Nobody is cheaper. Allow 10 to 12 days for shipping...but its free shipping.

JonnyRoBato

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
Idaho
I ordered the one from fasttech. It is great, I love my SVD works with everything I try on it. Takes 2 weeks to show up from fasttech, but for the price and free shipping, it is worth the wait. Have not used a Protank on it yet but plan to in the new future. The SVD is tall when used with an 18650 battery. I prefer using with an 18350 but battery life is a lot shorter....as well as the mod....lol.:vapor:

Lemmywinkz

Jul 30, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I got my SVD, my charger, and my 18650 batteries from FastTech - and they are all PERFECT.
(I got my ProTank, and my 18650 batteries in the US because I didn't want a clone and they didn't have excellent 18650 batteries)

OH - and get this: The SVD got to my mailbox in California - from China - in 7 days.

what was your total after all of that and what's the difference in batteries? how do I chose?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I got my SVD, my charger, and my 18650 batteries from FastTech - and they are all PERFECT.
(I got my ProTank, and my 18650 batteries in the US because I didn't want a clone and they didn't have excellent 18650 batteries)

OH - and get this: The SVD got to my mailbox in California - from China - in 7 days.

The Panasonics will out perform the AW's and the Protanks are not clones... Have 8 two from the states and the rest from Fasttech

Lemmywinkz

Jul 30, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Thats the one.. fasttech... Get the 14 dollar Inteli charger, some of the Panisonic Green batteries (18650) get a couple of the pink Sanyo 18500's and a Kanger Pro Tank.... all from the same place. Nobody is cheaper. Allow 10 to 12 days for shipping...but its free shipping.

Why buy multiple batteries?

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
Different size batteries are to use the mod in different size configurations and to keep mod running while you're charging dead batteries.

Right. And also to have a battery rotation. I currently have six (6) 18650's that I rotate with my Vamo. This saves having to recharge and use the same ones every day or two.

Btw, I'm planning on ordering one of these SVD's from Fasttech very soon, if they don't run out. Price is just too good. JD

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
Got my Vamo SS kit (charger and 2 18650s), 2 extra 18650s, 2 18350s, Pro tank, 10 replacement heads, 2 mini vivi novas for less than when the Vamo alone would cost in the US - got it in abt 7 days - everything working great - except the fire button on the vamo doesnt wanna fire all the time - seems to be an issue with vamo not fasttech. 2nd order shipped today by fastech - SVD, several Liqua juices and a bunch of other non ecig stuff - magnets, gag toys etc etc for the kids..................fastech seems to be great seller..................btw the protank I got from them is the exact same as the one from a local vendor - only difference was half the price (lol). My 2 cents....

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Got mine from Fasttech. A perfect little entry level (priced) APV. Recommend the stand alone kit, Panny CGR18650CH batts, and a Nitecore I2 charger. Consider 18350 batts, I've not seen as good a seletion on that size on FT. Recommend stateside IMR AW's, Efest, EH's, MNKE for the 350's. Add juice, rock and roll. Need topper. Like Protank from FT. EVOD's on FT are good clones, and their replacement heads seem better than the heads that come with the EVOD's. My two cents, totally subjective. I have the SVD and the Vamo, both from FT, and no issues. 11 days average delivery from order to my door.

Last edited:

Lemmywinkz

Jul 30, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Got my Vamo SS kit (charger and 2 18650s), 2 extra 18650s, 2 18350s, Pro tank, 10 replacement heads, 2 mini vivi novas for less than when the Vamo alone would cost in the US - got it in abt 7 days - everything working great - except the fire button on the vamo doesnt wanna fire all the time - seems to be an issue with vamo not fasttech. 2nd order shipped today by fastech - SVD, several Liqua juices and a bunch of other non ecig stuff - magnets, gag toys etc etc for the kids..................fastech seems to be great seller..................btw the protank I got from them is the exact same as the one from a local vendor - only difference was half the price (lol). My 2 cents....

wow well im definitely going to go through them! I noticed there's 3 different pro tanks with pyrex they all seem the same yet their different prices. if I had the money to do what you did I would love to because I really enjoy vaping and don't want to pick up cigs again. Though I'm only 21 and living on a warehouse worker income, so I'm trying to do the bare minimum. svd + pro tank with batteries and charger. Sorry im a noob just need some guidance.

Lemmywinkz

Jul 30, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Got mine from Fasttech. A perfect little entry level (priced) APV. Recommend the stand alone kit, Panny CGR18650CH batts, and a Nitecore I2 charger. Consider 18350 batts, I've not seen as good a seletion on that size on FT. Recommend stateside AW's, Efest, EH's, MNKE for the 350's. Add juice, rock and roll. Need topper. Like Protank from FT. EVOD's on FT are good clones, and their replacement heads seem better than the heads that come with the EVOD's. My two cents, totally subjective. I have the SVD and the Vamo, both from FT, and no issues. 11 days average delivery from order to my door.

I'm a super vape noob so that was all bells and whistles to me... Theres a kit? does this include batteries and a charger?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Got mine from Fasttech. A perfect little entry level (priced) APV. Recommend the stand alone kit, Panny CGR18650CH batts, and a Nitecore I2 charger. Consider 18350 batts, I've not seen as good a seletion on that size on FT. Recommend stateside AW's, Efest, EH's, MNKE for the 350's. Add juice, rock and roll. Need topper. Like Protank from FT. EVOD's on FT are good clones, and their replacement heads seem better than the heads that come with the EVOD's. My two cents, totally subjective. I have the SVD and the Vamo, both from FT, and no issues. 11 days average delivery from order to my door.

Bill has more vaping gear than Forest Gump has shrimp boats.... Heed his advice my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread