Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
has anyone used c2cvaping? was thinking about ordering one but could not find any reviews on the place.
The discount code I provided came from Vapor Joe's... He will put up any deal that any vendor offers through him, and I suspect he doesn't do much as far as background is concerned. Looks like they are fairly new... so give 'em a call tomorrow and see if the owner, Ryan Cook, gives you the warm fuzzies.

C

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
The discount code I provided came from Vapor Joe's... He will put up any deal that any vendor offers through him, and I suspect he doesn't do much as far as background is concerned. Looks like they are fairly new... so give 'em a call tomorrow and see if the owner, Ryan Cook, gives you the warm fuzzies.

C

Really, Ryan Cook is connected to Vaper Joe's? He is also connected to White Stag vapor. I got a pre-order from them (White Stag) and so far he/ they delivered on their promise. He/ they told us about when they were getting the product, announced when they recieved said product and when they will ship. I have the tracking info and an awaiting arrival.

This is my first pre-order and I'm a bit wary, but I can't complain, White Stag hasn't decieved me yet.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I really like Innokin products and have 2 iTaste VVs and an iTaste MVP but the 134 just looks to me like...overkill.

Too much. Not minimalist-clean like their other products. Too fancy-schmanzy in-your-face showy-off look-at-me.

Hmmnn, no, I really don't think it's going to make it into my grubby little old lady fists...

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I really like Innokin products and have 2 iTaste VVs and an iTaste MVP but the 134 just looks to me like...overkill.

Too much. Not minimalist-clean like their other products. Too fancy-schmanzy in-your-face showy-off look-at-me.

Hmmnn, no, I really don't think it's going to make it into my grubby little old lady fists...

I think that's the entire purpose of this mod. It's bold. It's huge. It's definitely going to be something that draws people's attention to the device. Would I use it for every day use? Doubtful. But for going out to a vape meet at the local bar, or even just the odd out and about, I'd love to have one just for the conversation factor. :D

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I was dead set on ordering one. After watching the review on ........'s post, I'm hesitating to pull the trigger. I really expected all the bells and whistles, like a display, ohm meter, real voltage indicator and so on. Since it's based on the SVD chipset/circuit board, according to the review anyway, it should have all that and doesn't. I'm kind of disappointed. On the other hand, a vaping device that looks like a mini gun or light sabre is very attractive to me.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think that's the entire purpose of this mod. It's bold. It's huge. It's definitely going to be something that draws people's attention to the device. Would I use it for every day use? Doubtful. But for going out to a vape meet at the local bar, or even just the odd out and about, I'd love to have one just for the conversation factor. :D

Exactly, it screams "Hey you! Check out my huge, dangerous looking PENIS" :2cool:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Exactly, it screams "Hey you! Check out my huge, dangerous looking PENIS" :2cool:

Well, some of us do need to compensate every now and then.
whistle.gif

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Based on its looks and overall aesthetic and size, Im in love with this thing. Would never buy it as a first mod, but as long as I had something a little more "everyman" to use, Id love to have the 134 in my collection.

Based on functionality, Im a little underwhelmed.

If you really think about it, its like a mechmod with a kick. Except internally it has the ability to have the full functionality of a PCB style device. Thats what I kept saying to myself when watching PBusardo's review. Its a non mechanical mech with a kick.
    -Only VW
    -Unique looking
    -Will handle some sub ohm stuff(though how low, we dont know. PB fired a .8ohm build just fine)

But even with that sortof downside, Its still so cool looking. Id still like to buy one, Im just not going to jump on it on release is all. I guess thats ones of the very nice benefits of getting myself a VW/VV, 510/ego threaded device from the getgo. Ive got all the functionality that is available, so a device like the 134, which kills it in the looks department, but lacks some features, can still have a place in my collection.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Although I provided the link and discount info - because I really thought I was going to buy one (especially at under $100, when everyone was initially talking $200 or more) - I will survive without a pocket penis/Gatling gun... and I'm so hooked on VV-VW with screens, buttons and MIB flashy things, I'll persevere and hang on for the MVP 2.0 and VTR.

Speaking of VTR... I estimate 10 days or less before pre-order. ;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread