IKV Now OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Definitely not the thread you want to read but I have to give you guys a head's up. Since I cannot get the newsletters functioning ECF will have to do for the moment.

So where to begin...As you know First Data is discontinuing their services to IKV and we are falling back on our reserve merchant processing account.
Volusion has been charging us with overages from using too much bandwidth, averaging 35-50GB a month so we have been facing a little more than $200.00 on a monthly
basis. This is eating up too much funds and we must cut them out. Corecommerce (our first shopping cart) has granted us $50.00/monthly for unlimited bandwidth.

So I placed a job on Freelancers for a website transfer. A designer has contacted me in regards to Woo Commerce. (deja vu ie Opencart) Upon research Woo Commerce seems promising so we left Godaddy to jump on a better founded hosting company, Bluehost and are working with the dev on the new platform. This will allow us to keep reward points and unlock many new features. The going isn't going as quickly as I had hoped and we have to stop accepting online credit card transactions on the 1st of August.

I'll keep this thread up to date on any new happenings. My first advice is, if you guys need anything for atleast a week or possibly 2, please make your purchases from now to the night of the 31st.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thank You for keeping us updated.
t2014.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You got it fellas!
I want to show you the progress, but I'm not sure how..Oh wait, hang on :D

screenshotofworksofar_zpsecbcc5c6.png

I'm not too amped about the change but it's still a work in progress. we may revisit the current site by the way it's looking but I'm being pessimistic about it

I like it. Looks clean and easy to navigate from the pic. Except I thought Fuzion was spelled Fusion? LOL:laugh:

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Sorry to hear you have to go through all this Iken. I hope your able to get things back and running soon. Sometimes I just want to scream with all the BS these CC company's put smaller business's through. And the kicker is telling the customer how they can spend there money! In the mean time liking the pics of the new site so far.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You guys are the absolute greatest!
MUCH much love to all!
We're getting there. Last night we were on skype from 10-5am trying to hammer away at this and it seems this night is getting harder. Unfortunately what you guys can see in the screenshot, is crystal clear. Though everything is pretty fuzzy and the code keeps breaking on the categories. Where as if you have your window snapped to the side (windows 7 and up feature) the product images break apart leaving horrible gaps in between.

Oh Sawman, I have the tanks going out to you tomorrow. I'm sorry man and THANK YOU

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Oh Sawman, I have the tanks going out to you tomorrow. I'm sorry man and THANK YOU

Excellent! School starts in two weeks so I should have plenty of time to get on them while the heathen is in school! I'll try to get a couple done and shipped back to you to make sure you like the way the turn out.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Question regarding First Data. Did they terminate your agreement because of the products you sell? Or was it something else?
To what we sell. As it turns it out, they cannot support online sales. However face-to-face is fine.
Excellent! School starts in two weeks so I should have plenty of time to get on them while the heathen is in school! I'll try to get a couple done and shipped back to you to make sure you like the way the turn out.
:laugh: That just made me bust up! Your too cool Sawman.Thank you my friend. There are quite a few so any delays is perfectly fine. Work at your own pace buddy.
Love the sig! Dynasty is hilarious

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Glad to help out Issac! Hopefully I can make you something out of that loss, although one or two of them might come up missing:p

Yes, Duck Dynasty is the bomb! Took my wife a couple of episodes before she got it, but last night was our 20th anniversary, we sat on the couch eating chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and watching Duck Dynasty! It just don't get much better than that!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey! I just got a shipping notice from Ikkenvape, I didn't order anything and thought they were closed?:p
I'll try to get a couple or so done next Tues for you man!

Yes, Duck Dynasty is the bomb! Took my wife a couple of episodes before she got it, but last night was our 20th anniversary, we sat on the couch eating chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and watching Duck Dynasty! It just don't get much better than that!
Haha that was the tanks and a small for of gratitude. Which further compensation will need to be done of course! :D
That had us rolling over here! My mom is so Obsessed with the show!
Happy Anniversary man! LOL what a night! We both keep forgetting our anniversary :( every year really. It's nice not getting into trouble because it's an even battlefield :laugh: na, we have a great relationship.

Good luck Isaac. You are much to sweet to be having all these problems.
Aww! Thanks Franni!!! They are unavoidable, that's for sure. It's all about the experience gained is all. I am really sorry for being closed at the moment.
What I missed was being able to see your twitter feed on the home page. Maybe it was just my computer, but for the last week or so it went MIA.
Hey Dchest!
Oh thats coming back for sure. We actually had a Major falling out with the webdesigner and are moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread