help with a refillable cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolla88

Oct 8, 2011
at home
hi,

been vaping for almost 2 yrs, and am using smoke tip batteries and cartridges. I've been refilling the used cartomizers since i have accumulated quite a few in the very beginning of my vaping years. However, i currently looking for refillable cartos. I know the smoketip battery is a KR808D1 with 180 mAh. I'm looking for the type that is pictured here:

Cartomizer-without-Cotton-KR-808D-1-.jpg

can anyone help me with finding out what kind this is and where i can buy it? thanks in advance!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Those pictured look like CE3 clearomizers to me. No filler and look like they need to be filled with a needle/syringe.

Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette sells a couple of varieties. The CE3 and the easier to fill Nano. Both are 808-threaded that should work on the OP's batteries.

ce2.jpg volt-ce3.jpg nanocarto.jpg

Last edited:

MVB1

Jul 16, 2013
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Those pictured look like CE3 clearomizers to me. No filler and look like they need to be filled with a needle/syringe.

Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette sells a couple of varieties. The CE3 and the easier to fill Nano. Both are 808-threaded that should work on the OP's batteries.

View attachment 237715 View attachment 237716 View attachment 237718

I'll second the recommendation for the Vision Nano. Both it and the CE3 are clearomizers, rather than cartomizres but they are much easier to fill than cartos. The Nanos are extremely easy to fill (the CE3 needs to be filled upside down with an included syringe...) and they are what I use on my 510 batteries if I want a more stealthy vape.

Just make sure you order the 808 threaded versions as most places that sell them will also have the 510 threaded ones...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yes, you can use clearomizers on your Smoketip battery. The CE3 and Nano will be the same diameter as your battery. The regular clearomizers (808-threaded) will be a little larger in diameter, but they will screw on and work, and look a little top heavy on the cigalike.

I've made a picture dictionary of the more common juice delivery attachments in this blog article:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3230-1-proper-terminology-carto-tank-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

Basically, they vary in construction and what method they use to draw e-liquid to the heating coils. Cartomizers use a wad of filler to hold and wick the juice to the heating element. Clearomizers use silica string wicks to draw the e-liquid to the heating coil.

Clearomizers can be further classified as either top-coil top-wicked or bottom-coil bottom-wicked.

All deliver a slightly different vapor experience, and vapors that have tried different varieties tend to like one over another. Having choices is a good thing.

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Cigalikes are not my world, at least recently, but the suggestions in the previous posts look excellent. Is there some reason you need to stay with the cigalikes? There are a lot of options in the 510 devices, I think, and include improved features and options. Longer battery life and variety and selection of toppers is why many choose the ego style (about the size of a sharpie pen) battery. Just something to consider while looking at your upgrade options. The best device, though, is the one that keeps you vaping, and off the analogs. Best to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread