Things I don't do anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy4life

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Jacksonville, Fl
I've been thinking about some things lately; things that I don't do anymore since I've got the REO. Some are simple, but some are truly earth shattering!

1. I don't smoke anymore. Nope, from the time I put the REO with the RM2 in my mouth, I was able to quit!
2. I don't stay up late at night looking at Phil Bursado, Grimm Green videos. I don't need to; I've got Vapdivers and now Statistics.
3. I no longer dream about blowing clouds like southeast Asian vapors. I can blow bigger clouds with a REO mini, with minimal effort.
4. I no longer have boxes and boxes of cartos or tanks (1 box emergency)
5. I no longer have a tube mod, the only non REO is a IVAPE and it's rectangular. 4 day battery for power outages and it can power my cell phone if required.
6. I no longer gotta have something because someone else said it's great; I just buy REOs because I know they are great.
7. I no longer visit other vape sites; this is the only one I need.
8. I no longer think those guys building IGLOs, Z Attys, and DCT are engineering Gods; I can wrap a micro coil now; they fear me.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
But what you really did was quit smoking and just swap one lot of habit for another. My daily 'before i walk out mantra' was - phone - fags/ciggies - wallet - keys and car keys. Now it's phone - Reo - batteries - juice - wallet - keys - car keys.

And Sunday mornings are reserved for making coils and cleaning them, because i am banned from all churches on account of laughing too loud and being the AntiChrist!

sounds like a sweet deal to me!

T

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
1. I no longer drive the Parkway with a phallic MOD in my hand (I used to get MANY a strange look);
2. I no longer shop new tanks;
3. I no longer care about the money I've wasted on "the newest and the best" (ala Z Atty Pro -- what a pain in the bum that thing is/was).

:)

1. I'm sorry I missed that

3. . . . . . . . . . . never mind :closedeyes:

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
3. I no longer dream about blowing clouds like southeast Asian vapors. I can blow bigger clouds with a REO mini, with minimal effort.

That's the one that never really impressed me. Perhaps like some of you, I've spent some time in the Philippines. Go outside on a humid summer day in the southeastern US after a rainstorm and vape some 100% vg. Amplify by 10x and you've got the PI climate. You could probably blow plumes on a 510 cigalike with a cartridge.

I no longer spend time punching cartos, priming them with a syringe and then filling a tank.
I no longer gnash my teeth over the dark caramelized juice in a genny tank.
A reo is freedom compared to all that.

cheers

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
It's been a long time for me....but there are a few things that come to mind since I started using Reos...
I no longer smoke....that's the most important.
I no longer get angry with my vape gear (especially little batteries, lame chargers and those confounded cartomizers, atties, blue foam and junk juice.)
And I no longer care about the science involved in vaping....actually, come to think of it....I never cared about the science. :blink: I just do it and enjoy. :D

It just needed to be easier than smoking.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
When I hear people comment about not wanting to have to change batts during the day I think " I'm so grateful I dont have to go buy smokes anymore" Ie get into truck drive to store etc :D

Yeah. We had only two items that necessitated an emergency run to Costco; stinkies and dog food. (Found a food at grocery that has Salmon and doesn't give them gas or such so no more emergency runs to Costco.)

Stinkies were $8+ a pack when we quit in 2010. $65 a carton at Costco. We were going through 4-5 cartons a week.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Awkwardly Awesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Minnesota
The single best thing that I don't do anymore is hide my smoking from my wife. She was never happy about my smoking, I never smoked at home and if I was out with her, I didn't smoke either. But then for a while I just started hiding it, I am not proud of that and our marriage has never been better ever since I switched to vaping. I was pretty good at hiding it though. Most of her family had no idea I was a smoker until I started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread