What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have plenty of PV's & APV's but sometimes if I forget something and can't vape or have dead batts and I need a quick fix, I have gone out and bought a disposable. I have tried a few, one was years back and I forget the namet, but it had the best menthol flavor, helped me get off cigs and back to ecigs 2 years ago.
A week ago I bought a Finn at WalMart, 8 nic, menthol. It has a great menthol flavor, sort of minty. I just needed a vape fix so got that. Flavor was not bad, size is a mini.
Yesterday just for the heck of it I bough a Blu menthol at WalMart. The power was there it is a bigger size batt, but the menthol was yuck, maybe I can add some good juice to it! LOL But I have these couple in my purse incase I need a vape but didn't take my good stuff with me. Also how do you find the nic level on a Blu? I only found 18+ and is that nic level or age of sale allowed?? Not sure! LOL

So what have you found for disposables that are not too bad for emergencies? Thanks for sharing! bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Who carries the Logic Platinum? Thanks! bnrk

Hands down the logic platinum. I liked their disposable so much, that I bought a rechargeable when it came out. Cheap things in stores is my guilty pleasure. It's sad, because I've got nice things from online vendors. The FIN isn't too bad either. I ended up giving it away. Family member needed a backup.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I like both Njoy King Bold and the same in menthol. I get Bold because they're expensive and I don't have to hit it as much. I was a menthol smoker and absolutely hate mint in vape. Eating... fine.. not vaping. Menthol is menthol and mint is mint.. nothing alike except the coolness. I've been burned on soooo many "menthols" but Njoy is the real deal.

Edit: I am, however, going to try Whitecloud Fling because I don't like what I've heard about the Njoy company and don't want to support it. I figure the four I've already bought isn't going to make or break them though.

Last edited:

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I've never really considered ordering disposables online. Only purchase them in very desperate (or curious) moments.The njoy is another I' ve passed up on. Walmart is the only local retailer, that carries them. Would rather pick up a pack of Fin cartos. About the Logic, it's a jersey based business. Their products show up in smoke shops and independently owned gas stations. 100% pg fluid made in China.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I totally get that, I just happen to be hours away from my nearest B&M so my only option is a disposable if I run out of something while out and about. Actually only a few places even sell disposables here. I am in the boonies! LOL bnrk

Im sorry, but if I needed a nic fix and mine broke.... I would drive to where ever my other stuff/supplies were at. But I always carry backups. Ive learned my lesson.

Not a good answer to your question, but im not buying quicki mart e cigs.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Being out in the boonies :) The closest B&M shop is several hours away. I think disposable e cigs are doing ok here, because cigarettes are 7-8 bucks a pack. Plus you can't smoke anywhere. You have to be 25 feet away from any door. Unless it's your house. Right now I am down to 3 cig-likes. Used to have 8, but gave them away. I know quite a few smokers. Some are now ex smokers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread