The Kick 2 at NHaler.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hopefully I will have them within the next 10 days in 4 colors.
I am trying to get everything made and finished so I can release the mod with everything inclusive. I want to offer a long AND short version (26650 Long/26500 Short) so people can kick the longer version, and those who want to use the 26500 (shorter) version with LR attys and ro SubOhm RBAS without the kick can do so without the added length. Also people who want to use the full sized tube with a 26650 (longer) battery without the Kick will have that option.
I would rather make it all inclusive when you purchase the device. So it will come with 2 tubes (both lengths) and a ring insert for the Kick. This way you can decide which configuration you like and use it accordingly.
I also have a pretty nice rba (Rebuidable Atomizer tank)coming that will compliment this and the regular sized Curve that will be double anodized (post machined for conductivity) in the 4 matching colors, shortly thereafter.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Hopefully I will have them within the next 10 days in 4 colors.
I am trying to get everything made and finished so I can release the mod with everything inclusive. I want to offer a long AND short version (26650 Long/26500 Short) so people can kick the longer version, and those who want to use the 26500 (shorter) version with LR attys and ro SubOhm RBAS without the kick can do so without the added length. Also people who want to use the full sized tube with a 26650 (longer) battery without the Kick will have that option.
I would rather make it all inclusive when you purchase the device. So it will come with 2 tubes (both lengths) and a ring insert for the Kick. This way you can decide which configuration you like and use it accordingly.
I also have a pretty nice RBA (Rebuidable Atomizer Tank)coming that will compliment this and the regular sized Curve that will be double anodized (post machined for conductivity) in the 4 matching colors, shortly thereafter.

What kind of price are we talking for the 26650 mod?

Loop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2009
Bellevue,WA
thanks i just ordered this last night. lol i need to stop buying things.

I am in the same boat neighbor. I have recently bought a GP Paps, the other 2 extra tubes for it, a Xtar VP1 charger, 4x 18350 batteries a kick module that died after one day :( still trying to get support on it since the 1st of Aug, and a Kick 2. My Kick 2 says it shipped today, Thanks for getting it out so fast Nhaler crew.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Received my kick v2, you tell Brandon I said this is much closer to the darwin! I like it!

I will say I was expecting a little more indication of the wattage, even a bigger loop around than the v1. Though it isn't like the number is what I am after, I am after the vape. I have this on a 1.1 ohm coil cause I just wanted to see what it would do. Like the darwin it does adjust and allows me to change the wattage.

Those pins are tricky to slide over the threads, the business card technique didn't work for me, but I did manage to get it in the kicklet, but I don't think I am willing to try and take it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread