Azure Vapor: $16 for 120ml of vaping goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Bought 3 bottles from them. Crimson Cow (their version of Red Bull), Cherry Bomb (Red Bull with Cherry) and Pink Watermelon. They have 30mls for 8 bucks but I fgured even if they were bland, I could mix them so I got the 120ml bottles for $16 each. Oh, and they tossed in a sample which I haven't tried. They have a flat rate shipping of $6 which is very reasonable! These guys knocked it out of the park! All three are good, the Crimson being excellent. I hope these guys keep their pricing because if they do, they'll be getting all of my ejuice dollars. High Quality, High Volume, High Service.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I bit the bullet and got four 30 ml bottles. Key Lime Pie, Root Beer Float, Bananas Foster, and Frothy Toffee Coffee. I haven't vaped any yet, but they smell great. Two of the juices are really dark and all four are really thin and watery. I suspect I haven't found a new ADV but as long as they are vapable, then I didn't throw my money away. I guess I will know for sure when I load them up.

From my past experience I can promise flavors are thin and bland. And they all use the same flavoring.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Yaeliq offers 100ml at $18/bottle with more customization for vg/pg, extra flavoring and adding methol and/or mint to your juice.

The downside is he's a bit behind and ships from Israel. The upside is shipping is free with a $50 order.

I can't comment on the juices as I've not received mine yet but he seems to be getting more positive shout outs than azure.

Again, at $18 for 100 ml, what do you have to lose?

I'm sure that Yaeliq's trying to grab market share right now so I doubt his prices will remain where they are.

jarreddizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Oxnard, CA, USA
Yaeliq offers 100ml at $18/bottle with more customization for vg/pg, extra flavoring and adding methol and/or mint to your juice.

The downside is he's a bit behind and ships from Israel. The upside is shipping is free with a $50 order.

I can't comment on the juices as I've not received mine yet but he seems to be getting more positive shout outs than azure.

Again, at $18 for 100 ml, what do you have to lose?

I'm sure that Yaeliq's trying to grab market share right now so I doubt his prices will remain where they are.

Let me know how that goes, seems like it should be good but I didn't want to commit to that much ml without hearing some opinions first

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Let me know how that goes, seems like it should be good but I didn't want to commit to that much ml without hearing some opinions first

Yeah, I just picked three flavors I knew I could vape. If they are above average I'll place another $50-$100 order this month.

Next up, however, are a few premium flavors from ahlusions and then maybe back to mbv if Yaeliq doesn't pan out. Mbv is out of almost all the flavors I want to try. :(

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I purchased more Azure juices after the first run. I just cracked open their Banana and Mountain Blue (Dew) this weekend. I've been vaping Crimson Cow (Red Bull) so much I hadn't even tried these for weeks. Both are excellent! I'd call them spot on for most. The Banana is very banana(y) - more natural than candied and Moutain Blue has a nice rich citrus flavor that isn't too sour. Its the best Mt. Dew I've found. None of them have been an actual recreation of Mt. Dew but this is excellent. I like very sweet vapes so I added some Splendex to each bottle and they were perfect!

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I purchased more Azure juices after the first run. I just cracked open their Banana and Mountain Blue (Dew) this weekend. I've been vaping Crimson Cow (Red Bull) so much I hadn't even tried these for weeks. Both are excellent! I'd call them spot on for most. The Banana is very banana(y) - more natural than candied and Moutain Blue has a nice rich citrus flavor that isn't too sour. Its the best Mt. Dew I've found. None of them have been an actual recreation of Mt. Dew but this is excellent. I like very sweet vapes so I added some Splendex to each bottle and they were perfect!

ooo. i like the mountain blue is more like, a blue lemonade? I don't get a soda taste from it like I do their cherry coke :p it's good though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread