Cotton wicks???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use cotton balls - 100% cotton, not bleached. I boil it for 3-5 minutes than pat it dry with paper towels and then micro wave for about 3-5 minutes. It will still be damp...do a but , put in in a baggie..I use it for dripping and on my gen style attys - its great ! Oh, cosmetics section of almost any store - woman use this stuff for make up all the time.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
So i heard you can go to the store and buy a ball of cotton yarn and use that as the wick
my question is
what kind of cotton do i need? And i heard you have to boil the cotton for 30 mins, do i have to do that and is there anything else i need to know or do?
im using the IGO-L on the VAMO

Cotton balls....no boiling needed. A hundred count pack should last.....ummmm...forever.
Taste is a little wonky for the first few hours...but then it rocks.
I use it on my Igo as well....cheap and awesome.

jeffc

Jul 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
the yarn your asking about is WHITE peaches and cream brand. 100% cotton. found at walmart and other craft stores

I was getting a bad tasted from a lot of different cottons out there. The stuff ingerri mentioned is very good. I boiled it for about 20 minutes and I don't get any flavor other than the e-liquid.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Pantera23:10296507 said:
So i heard you can go to the store and buy a ball of cotton yarn and use that as the wick
my question is
what kind of cotton do i need? And i heard you have to boil the cotton for 30 mins, do i have to do that and is there anything else i need to know or do?
im using the IGO-L on the VAMO

Yep any store

Cotton balls I use

No boiling. after I get the coil all set up I runn it under super hot tap water for a min or two to clean out the first little cotton taste

Yeh one more thing ... No dry burning lol

Good job on the rda ! Now go get a .......n mechanical lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread