Free NJoy Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
I saw this in another thread. Was skeptical, but it seems legit. I did have to register a login/password, but no credit info was asked and I received an email showing the order had been processed and is shipping. Never tried one, just figured it would be good to have as an emergency backup or for somebody that I'm trying to convert.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Did the same earlier. Figured it couldn't hurt to get one for free!

It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?

Some of these bigger cigalike manufacturers and BT are suggesting that higher nicotine content is required for equal absorption to what is in a cigarette. I will try to back up my statement with what I read. Just have to find it.

As for the NJOY, I like them. I normally don't use cigalike products, but they are pretty good. I can no longer support them though, because of their backing of EU's decision to regulate e-cigs as a medicine. Sorry to bring up politics. Just my personal opinion.

I do think they are a good entry level product for someone looking to make the switch.

Ben B Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

got the same thing

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

Considering I boosted up to 48 for a short while to get off the analogs.. pfff... LOL

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for posting this Bill. I ordered it so I could speak intelligently about the product to smokers who ask about cig a likes. They may or may not be the end game for a smoker looking to quit, but I feel that cig a likes are a starting point for those who insist on the small form factor . That and their ready availability makes it an attractive alternative.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
The Njoy King was my first e-cig purchase, and what started me on vaping. They're probably the closest thing to an analog you'll find in feel and taste. The only problem is that they're not cheap and don't last very long (I think they claim being equivalent to a pack or two of cigarettes, but IMO it's more like 6-8 cigs). I bought a few of them, was able to stay off analogs and they held me over until my first "real" kit arrived.

witchyg

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Ilinois
Quote Originally Posted by rico942
I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

got the same thing

makes 3 of us and i'm almost as old as dirt! lol

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my order in. Im just curious what they look like. I could never pay the price for that all the time . But if its as good as it says it is I would like to have a few for the rare times I actually get to go out.

As cig-a-likes go, they are as cig-a-like as you can be without a real analog. They look and feel extremely real because they are wrapped in the same 2 papers that analogs are wrapped in. If you want a good demo, GrimmGreen did one at the beginning of the year cause they were giving them away like this around Christmas.

VAPING IN 2013 WITH THE NJOY KING - YouTube

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Quote Originally Posted by rico942

makes 3 of us and i'm almost as old as dirt! lol

If you ever had a verified account with something like PayPal associated with the e-mail address you're using it should work.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
The Njoy King was my first e-cig purchase, and what started me on vaping. They're probably the closest thing to an analog you'll find in feel and taste. The only problem is that they're not cheap and don't last very long (I think they claim being equivalent to a pack or two of cigarettes, but IMO it's more like 6-8 cigs). I bought a few of them, was able to stay off analogs and they held me over until my first "real" kit arrived.

Ditto that. It is the closest, and if you're ever craving an analog, they'll nip it. $6 at Walmart still ain't cheap, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread