High Desert Vapes‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I've noticed that when I order from them either early in a sale (first day or so), or not during a sale, my order is usually processed in a day or two. When I order during a sale that has been going for a few days already, it really can take almost a week before it ships. At least they do ask you to be patient with the longer ship times during a sale on the website. Their juice is such a great value during the 50% off sales, that I am always more than happy to wait!

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Placed my order on 7/29 ... still awaiting fulfillment.

If it wasnt for the fact that I love their Carmelnut Mocha, I would probably be grumpy about waiting. But my current bottle has quite a bit left in it so not too worried.

Still, however, did send them a message via their website messaging system (as well as facebook) about another order and they havent even responded to either......

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
i also ordered on the 29th so over a week ago, still awaiting fulfillment i really hope their irish cream is worth the wait. also would be nice if vendors would put some notice on the site when the order will take an extra long time to fill.

They do. Check their main page, and shipping policies. My order took a bit as well.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I didn't mean to start anything and I admit I didn't read the disclaimer about sales. To be honest since it will be my first order and at that price I wouldn't have complained even if I didn't like the juice. Often I have tried new vendors juice at their high price and thought the juice was bad. So no complaining here just wondering and was answered. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread