k100+kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan smith

Jul 2, 2013
sumner, wa
hey guys and gals i just wanna start off by saying thanks to all the great people on here and helping me with my other posts, so i want to get a mech mod and im looking at getting the k100 i want somthing with ego cone threads so i can use an evod so my big question is i want it to be as small as i can get it so its easy to carry i want to use a kick because i want low battery protection thats the biggest thing so is there somthing else i can use to do that? and can i run an 18350 battery on a kick running a 1.8 ohm coil on the evod and be safe? its my first mech mod im using a volcano lavatube v2 with an aga-t2 so any help would be great thank you

happy vaping:vapor:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
OK, so first off, the use of the occasional comma and/or period is good. Makes your post a bit easier to read :thumb:

So, the K100 has no eGo threads or eGo cone threads. It is not the smallest of mods, but if you put a small battery in it it is on the small side. A kick will make it longer. Yes, you can use a kick clone if you want. Yes, you can run a 18350 on a kick and a evod with a 1.8 ohm coil and be safe, as long as you don't do anything to make it unsafe.

HTH.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
hey guys and gals i just wanna start off by saying thanks to all the great people on here and helping me with my other posts, so i want to get a mech mod and im looking at getting the k100 i want somthing with ego cone threads so i can use an evod so my big question is i want it to be as small as i can get it so its easy to carry i want to use a kick because i want low battery protection thats the biggest thing so is there somthing else i can use to do that? and can i run an 18350 battery on a kick running a 1.8 ohm coil on the evod and be safe? its my first mech mod im using a volcano lavatube v2 with an aga-t2 so any help would be great thank you

happy vaping:vapor:

I know you said mechanical, but for small, have you seen this?
Little Sister Variable Vari-Cool - Ken's Boxmods

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
My K100 is less than 45 days old. got it from FT. It DOES NOT have ego threading on it. It is a Kamry.

Why a mechanical, trying to make it work with an evod. There are dozens of better choices, imho, and plenty of 18350 regulated APV's with small form factors. The iTaste 3.0 is a regulated mod that looks great and works great with the evod. It's very affordable, a bit higher than an ego Twist, but not by much. These devices are tailor made to work with the evod. You can have all the features possible in a small form factor using the evod and getting a terrific vape. Variable voltage is going to be your best bet with the evod, imho. Mechs have their uses, but I don't think of my mechs using evods at all. That is a strange combination, though I'm certain there are plenty of people who will disagree. As a starting device, I think a small form factor vv APV is the way to go. Lotsa minis to choose from too.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
There is not some sort of rule to say that all advanced vapers have mechanical mods. For what you are looking for, I would recommend a VV/VW mod. There safety features on them, so you don't have to worry about over discharge as much. With an 18350 battery, they are not very large.

Part of the draw with mechanical mods, is the ability to tinker and customize your vape (through low resistance, etc...). If you are not there yet, I think a VV/VW mod may be more up your alley. Plus, some of the VV/VW mods are ego threaded, so you would be able to use your evod clearos

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So, the K100 has no eGo threads or eGo cone threads.

The K100 DOES have ego cone threads.

My K100 is less than 45 days old. got it from FT. It DOES NOT have ego threading on it. It is a Kamry

I was wrong. Mine does have eGo cone threads, I just never tried screwing anything but a RBA onto it. My K100, bought from Canvape in Canada, says KeCig on it. So it looks like the ones from Kamry don't and the ones from KeCig do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread