Status
Not open for further replies.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Read on some thread a comparison of the Vamo and Provari. In short, the Vamo is 1/6 of the price of the Provari, so if you buy six Vamos and each lasts two months or more, your Vamos will have outlived the one year warranty of the Provari. Plus, you could keep one in every room of your house and car and office etc. :vapor:
What makes you thing a provari will die when the warranty runs out!
I have nothing against Vamos but would like to know how long they last. i might even buy one for a backup.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I have had mine, a stainless steel version 2, one month so far without any issues. Wondering if I should buy another as a backup since electronics do conk out from time to time. Thanks.

Stuff happens. I have backups for the backups. Has nothing to do about the quality of the device. My idea of a catastrophe would be Vamo droppage and no backup readily at hand. So yeah, get another one, or a different mod, or whatever trips your trigger. But always have those backups handy. :D

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
yeah - if I get 6 month out of mine I will be happy but I have a back upp ready to go will put another one on the wishlist to get in the future - now that I have the kits with battery chargers and extra batteries on hand will just need the device. It is my go too device I do use my ego's and ego-T's when I go to the beach or out to the ballpark only because or the ease of puttlng them in my pocket; but my go to is the VAMO and it will be in the car waiting for me when I leave the beach and ballpark. I love my VAMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread