Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
So today while at work Philip Morris' 3rd party came in to install a new rack for their brand new e-cig...MTR, MarkTen Regal.

Has anyone heard anything about these? This was the first I'd heard of it lmfao my district manager had no idea either :)

lol we were all a bit confused as we hadn't heard anything from corp and I mean it's unusual for other people working on a sunday :lol:

The tech was like "oh yeah I have 26 other stores to try to get done today"

Seems P.M. is scrambling to push this product out and fast before R.J. gets there's out there.....

too bad from the general advertising it looks to be just another standard cig-look-alike....

Last edited:

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Disrespect to other members is not permitted

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
To the OP - Vuse has been in test market in CO for a while now. IN was chosen as the test market for MarkTen. The only surprise for me is I thought they weren't going into test market until next month.

I want to hear people's opinions on the taste (and taste only) of each. I already heard Vuse has proprietary connections, what about MarkTen, is it 510?

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
Not seeing the connection to Regal but MarkTen is the Philip Morris brand: Philip Morris, the maker of Marlboro cigarettes, is moving into the electronic cigarette market - NY Daily News

Altria said it will begin distributing MarkTen in August through its Nu Mark subsidiary, which also sells Verve chewable nicotine discs.

Also, this:

http://www.nu-mark.com/markten.htm

markten.jpg

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Disrespect to other members is not permitted

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
That savagely poor photo-shop pic in the bottom left corner of that page is class-the 6 billion dollar E-cig has landed
Makes Steve Austin look like a Tamagotchi in comparison :p
LMFAO

That ecig in the lady's mouth is a very bad photoshop. It looks toothpick sized. SMH

I seriously LOLd at that pic...

The next year is going to be very interesting.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
The website for the Mark Ten is going to be here:
https://www.markten.com/markten/
It is just a teaser landing page right now. Says coming in September. That Regal site earlier has nothing to do with the Mark Ten. Mark Ten is being produced through an Altria subsidiary called Nu Mark. They had announced earlier in the year they planned on a limited roll out of their product in Indiana in August prior to a national roll out. RJR was to test market their product VUSE in Colorado in July, but I haven't heard any more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread