My order from FastTech (tracking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
I ordered 10 clearos, 10 evods, 100ml menthol juice ($8), VAMO V3 SS, and something else I forget.I placed my order on Tuesday the 6th, the next day i received a tracking number. And then the following day the tracking number registered on USPS dot com. It looks as if the package already cleared customs and is on its way to my house in Ohio. For all of you new members who wish to buy stuff from fasttech and are a little nervous about ordering from China, dont be. When I get my stuff I will come back here and let you guys know about the quality of the items. I hope the juice is good because you cant beat the price.

First-Class Package International Service

Depart USPS Sort Facility

August 12, 2013

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

International Letter

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 12, 2013, 8:40 am

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Processed Through Sort Facility

August 12, 2013, 3:13 am

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Processed Through Sort Facility

August 11, 2013, 2:15 pm

HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

August 8, 2013, 2:50 pm

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I've heard of things stuck in SF...
But my last order, which was fairly big for me, got to my door in California in 7 days flat...
I've ordered some Dekang, on a whim, expecting it actually to be nasty - but I liked it enough to RE-order, and it's now in my "always keep it in stock" list. Just ordered more, and I'll be trying a couple Liqua flavors this time too...

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I've ordered some Dekang, on a whim, expecting it actually to be nasty - but I liked it enough to RE-order, and it's now in my "always keep it in stock" list. Just ordered more, and I'll be trying a couple Liqua flavors this time too...

Some people are quite snobbish about "china juices" but really taste is always subjective. Dekang make 90% of the worlds ejuice by volume. That doesn't happen if it is all foul tasting stuff. I have liked the majority of their juice. Same with Liqua.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Thought I'd chime in myself, just got my first FT order today, shipped next day from when I ordered and arrived here on the east coast in four (yes four, that's not a typo) days. Not weeks, days. Very impressed, and I had full tracking even after the San Fran 'black hole'. Not sure if I just got lucky or what, I didn't pay for any fancy shipping, think they upped me to USPS 1st class cause the order was over $25 or something, but still, I expected at least a week in transit plus customs.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Thought I'd chime in myself, just got my first FT order today, shipped next day from when I ordered and arrived here on the east coast in four (yes four, that's not a typo) days. Not weeks, days. Very impressed, and I had full tracking even after the San Fran 'black hole'. Not sure if I just got lucky or what, I didn't pay for any fancy shipping, think they upped me to USPS 1st class cause the order was over $25 or something, but still, I expected at least a week in transit plus customs.

Lucky, average to US is 10-14 days.

If you order less than ~$15 then standard free shipping is 30days without tracking, you can upgrade for less than a dollar but YOU have to change it as you check out. Above ~$15 then you are automatically upgraded to free tracked 10-14day shipping.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
No tracking through USPS anymore, new regulations according to Fasttech.

When did this revolting development occur?

Is there a link? I placed an order yesterday. It shipped last night, and USPS tracking code comes up showing it accepted at Hong Kong.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
For some reason, anything with batteries in it seems to hang longer in Hong Kong. DOn't know why but, most of mine clear in 2 days, batteries 3-4 days before it leaves Hong Kong, but then it's just 2-3 more day to get to me depending on if it flies into San Fran or Shreveport (Shreve is faster.)

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
i made two orders with fasttech on 8/12/13, one with just tanks/atomizers and the second with an SVD, batteries, charger, etc. the tank/atomizer order was about 8 days total. the svd order is still in Hong Kong (according to tracking) guessing it is stuck in customs.

My SVD has been stuck in Hong Kong since Sept 3rd, even though it shows "acceptance". I made the order on 8/26 along with an IGO-L and for some reason they split the order up on 9/2 and said my first order (the svd) would ship within 12 hours. Well, the second order(IGO-L) showed "acceptance" on 9/4 (a day after shipment #1) and is showing in Rochester, NY yesterday and will probably be at my doorstep tomorrow. Makes no sense whatsoever, and i have yet to get a response back from my ticket. Not a happy camper, and will probably take my business elsewhere even if it's going to cost me more.

Kalash503

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
My package has been showing "acceptance" in Hong Kong since the 9th. I ordered on the 3rd and it was split into two shipments, the second shipment was just sent out today and still nothing on the USPS website. Yesterday I made a support ticket on FT website and still no response. I happened to break my Ego yesterday by dropping it in the supermarket, so I really hope my package is not lost. The package contains $200 worth of goods including an Innokin SVD kit, and its even more important now that I'm stuck using an almost dead v2 808 cig-like battery. Haven't had my nic fix for a day now and resorted to taking some menthol ejuice sublingually.
The package did include a battery so I guess the crackdown got me.

Last edited:

mentaleeill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
jackson, nj
my order was stuck in hk under since the 5th. it just finally got approved and moving this morning. i have dealt with fasttech numerous times, and this is first time it has taken over 2 weeks to get to me. i do know it's because of the shipping of batteries crack down, but i also never order anything from them that i cant wait for.

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
For some reason, anything with batteries in it seems to hang longer in Hong Kong. DOn't know why but, most of mine clear in 2 days, batteries 3-4 days before it leaves Hong Kong, but then it's just 2-3 more day to get to me depending on if it flies into San Fran or Shreveport (Shreve is faster.)

I have not ordered through fasttech, but i do know there is an issue with tightening regulations about sending batteries and liquid through Singapore post right now.. I guess its really taxing the Chinese postal system.

unknown_shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Phoenix AZ
My package has been showing "acceptance" in Hong Kong since the 9th. I ordered on the 3rd and it was split into two shipments, the second shipment was just sent out today and still nothing on the USPS website. Yesterday I made a support ticket on FT website and still no response. I happened to break my Ego yesterday by dropping it in the supermarket, so I really hope my package is not lost. The package contains $200 worth of goods including an Innokin SVD kit, and its even more important now that I'm stuck using an almost dead v2 808 cig-like battery. Havent got my nic fix for a day now and resorted to taking some ejuice sublingually.

The lesson here is split your orders up if they're over $15 - & pay attention to the "in stock" or "ships in x days" indicators on each item.. better to have 5 smaller shipments than one big one that hangs for whatever reason.

FWIW, the "tracking" fastech includes isn't really like fedex or ups.. an item is often *not* scanned and will skip steps.. it might show the last scan in san Francisco, and appear in your mailbox the next day, without showing the regional sorting centers.. another item might scan three times in one day at various usps facilities..

I've also started separating liquids from hardware.. about 50% of my liquid orders have had leaks - not much fluid, just enough to coat everything else inside the envelope..

8 orders so far, and all have arrived safely in less than two weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread