• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fasttech e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Oil and tar are Chinglish for nicotine. FT sell brand names they don't make their own juice. Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang are the main ones. They do sell some unbranded ones but I am not sure I would try them. Dekang make 90% of the worlds ejuice.

It's hard to recommend ejuices as everyone's taste is different, the best advice is buy lots of small bottles of different flavours and see which ones you like. I like various of the above brands and also dislike some of them.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I suggest for the same price U buy juice from Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor ...its made in USA and same price, and some very good flavors and a huge variety....and its shipped fast...use fasttec for inexpensive hardware and keep the eliquids in the USA..

however for those not in the US, be aware at MBV..

International Shipping

At MtBakerVapor we ship packages world wide. Keep in mind we are unaware of your local laws and the customer assumes all shipping risk. Once the package leaves our hands there is nothing we can do at this point. All international mail is shipped via USPS or FedEx. If you order any e juice your customs form will be labeled as e juice. We will not stretch the truth or under declare values on any packages. We offer a variety of international shipping methods.

Last edited:

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Utena, Lithuania, Lithuania
mtbakervapor sounds pretty interesting, but as I'm from europe, I think time for delivery would be same as from FastTech and ordering from one place sounds much better for me. (I still need some parts for backups and I even suspect, that my wick is as good as dead right now, because I feel burnt taste after few puffs and can't find a real problem :/)
Also, FastTech has some lower prices $2 for 10ml instead of $5 for 15ml (I bet quality comes with price, but I never believe it unless I try it by myself). Maybe if FastTech juice is bad enough not to buy it second time I'll buy from MBV next time.
Also, I don't really care where products are made, because I've seen many stuff made in Germany that could be used only as a presentational item under glass in compare with Chinese clone working better than original itself (And cost 20% of original's price)

ia2828

Moved On
Dec 3, 2012
Malaysia
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
That means it's pretty safe to buy e-juice from Fasttech without worries about wrong product.
And what flavors like China, Virginia, Salem, Davidoff, Green arrow, etc... could mean? Is there any way to find such explanations?

As Ref Minor has said, FastTech carries the main brands of e-liquid in the world. You can check out the manufacturers' websites, for more information about the products themselves.

http://www.dekangbio.com/company/about-company
E-Liquid | Ritchy | EN
Best Premium Electronic Cigarettes Brand Juice,Liquid Flavors|Hkhangsen.com

I personally only buy these three brands. Taste is subjective, but I have really liked the ones I have bought.

The names you are looking for (Davidoff, Salem, etc...) are types of cigarettes in Europe (Davidoff, for example) or the US and are types of tobacco (Virginia). E-liquids often seem to use variations on the names of well-known types of cigarettes or tobacco blends.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
That means it's pretty safe to buy e-juice from Fasttech without worries about wrong product.
And what flavors like China, Virginia, Salem, Davidoff, Green arrow, etc... could mean? Is there any way to find such explanations?

They are cigarette brands, the only way to know what they taste like is to smoke the originals.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
So that means Marlboro would taste similar to Marlboro Original Gold analogs? :glare: one of the reasons i quit analogs is terrible smell on hands/clothes... And what is 555? Is this some special kind of cigarette brand or just some sort of knock-off tobacco flavor?
And so it's true, that unbranded juice taste a little bit as chemicals? But why? If it's VG/GP+nic+flavor, then which part would make chemical taste?

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
I enjoy both the Liqua Cherry and Liqua Apple from FastTech - I have 90ml of each on the way as I type. They're PG heavy (which I don't usually like) but taste great. I also like the fact that the Liqua liquids I've had from FT to date are all properly boxed and sealed.

You seem like person who actually can explain why you don't like PG. Do some typing for me :)
Also, is it normal, that I have to charge my 510 every day? Or it may be just that I started vaping too much and can't notice that?

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
The unbranded fastec juice is nasty tasting...and reeks of chemicals no matter how long it steeps....555 is a flavor that has a lil sweet caramel flavor, and is called a tobacco flavor but has no resemblance to any strong nasty tobacco or analogs I ever tasted...555 and RY4 (lil liquorice flavor) are my favs and neither are overbearing like many sweet and fruity type flavors..fasttec 555 I had to chuck in the garbage, after 3 months it was still disgusting like all chemicals..MBV 555 and RY4 are very good..and cheaper than fastec is ya buy the 286ML bottles..

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
You seem like person who actually can explain why you don't like PG. Do some typing for me :)
Also, is it normal, that I have to charge my 510 every day? Or it may be just that I started vaping too much and can't notice that?

Not keen on too great a quantity of pg as it reduces the amount of vapour you get. I like plenty! However, it is always a trade-off against flavour which vg tends to mute. There is some interesting research on the anti-viral properties of pg to be found on this site.

When you say "charge your 510" - if that's an old-fashioned 510 battery then you're lucky if you only have to charge it once a day. Battery life is measured in mAh (milliamp hours). The more mAh your battery has, the longer it should last.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Not keen on too great a quantity of pg as it reduces the amount of vapour you get. I like plenty! However, it is always a trade-off against flavour which vg tends to mute. There is some interesting research on the anti-viral properties of pg to be found on this site.

When you say "charge your 510" - if that's an old-fashioned 510 battery then you're lucky if you only have to charge it once a day. Battery life is measured in mAh (milliamp hours). The more mAh your battery has, the longer it should last.

So pure vg or pg is not a good choice, because it's possible that vape amount or taste intensity would be very small? And finally I got answer what liquid I should look for. That's some sort of start I think. Right now all my bottles are 70/30 pg/vg and that explains why taste is so horribly strong and I just can't make such amount of vapour like people in videos (some of them look like they have whole chimney in they lungs to produce non-stop vapour).

I don't know what old or new fashioned batteries are, but I know about battery capacity and that each 100mAh should be approx 1h of vaping (resistances, wattage and other factors also count, but just in generic way). Mine is 650mAh and I feel like it like it last way less than 6h of vaping. Because I don't vape 6h a day...

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
So pure vg or pg is not a good choice, because it's possible that vape amount or taste intensity would be very small? And finally I got answer what liquid I should look for. That's some sort of start I think. Right now all my bottles are 70/30 pg/vg and that explains why taste is so horribly strong and I just can't make such amount of vapour like people in videos (some of them look like they have whole chimney in they lungs to produce non-stop vapour).

I don't know what old or new fashioned batteries are, but I know about battery capacity and that each 100mAh should be approx 1h of vaping (resistances, wattage and other factors also count, but just in generic way). Mine is 650mAh and I feel like it like it last way less than 6h of vaping. Because I don't vape 6h a day...

Yes, a 650 mAh battery will probably last you 4.5 - 5 hrs on a good day. This is why people use batteries like these:

$14.79 Panasonic NCR18650B Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

in something like a Vamo for an all-day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread