CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Heyas....

As we peak to the summer of 13' a soothing soul-sensation of a flav I must share...A secret I can no longer keep, the Itali spirits of the Sol, Bellini.....of the Sun! Seriously, a great little mix I came up with modeled after a fav summer flav drink o'mine! If you like peaches and champagne and don't know what to do with that awful cherry DIY flav you bought, well...here it is, get your taste buds drunk on de Sun, of the Sol! ...and it is as follows........

2ml Juicy Peach TFA
2.5ml Champagne TFA
1ml Sweetner TFA
3 drops of lemon/lime TFA
2 drops Maraschino Cherry TFA
.5ml Distiled Water
12ml VG
12ml PG(nic PG ratio included)

Mix well, and let steep at room temp for 36 hours. Shake well before use. Recipe yields 30ml finished product. Cut in half to make a 15ml sample blend.

Fresh peaches blending perfectly with a slightly carbonated fizzle on your tounge....a treat for the Sol, your soul. Enjoy! Ciao bebe! :cool:

Last edited:

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
I have everything but the peach. I was wondering something. Earlier today I was reading up on how to cleanse the palette. One method is to taste some lemon. If you're vaping a liquid that has some lemon in it, does it do a good job of keeping the taste buds in proper working order?

You could use raspberry or maybe strawberry, in place of peach maybe. Im not sure about vaping lemon to cleanse the palate, I think you need real lemons or juice to do that directly, something with the citric acids on the tounge. You can try drinking milk then cold water, works for me, something with the lactic acids in milk that seem to work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread