Contest for free Eliquid from DarthVapers.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
No offense, but a straight contest through the forum would have been great. It was a little confusing figuring out how to enter the contest and not everybody chooses to use FB/Twitter/etc. Some of us are also leery of giving out our email info without knowing exactly how it will be used.

We don't use your email for anything when you enter it to sign in. It's so you can simply sign back in to do any follow up entries.

This is the second time we have hosted a contest directly on our website. It actually makes it faster to choose a winner for us so we can manage more contests.

We realize not everyone uses FB or Twitter and that is why we have multiple ways to enter. Including newsletter subscription and writing a product review which require neither.

In the next contest we will try to add more options for those who don't use social media. No offense taken and thanks for the input! The contests are for you and we want to make it easy while still keeping it efficient for us to be able to run more!

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
I appreciate that you didn't take offense and I also appreciate that you are having a contest - I'm always willing to try something new and we don't have any B&Ms within 3 hours of me. After I posted, I realized it was probably easier/quicker to do it through your website...just used to seeing the contest threads here and had a brain-fart moment.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
I appreciate that you didn't take offense and I also appreciate that you are having a contest - I'm always willing to try something new and we don't have any B&Ms within 3 hours of me. After I posted, I realized it was probably easier/quicker to do it through your website...just used to seeing the contest threads here and had a brain-fart moment.

Wow no B&Ms within 3 hours?!? You must be really good at staying on top of your supply! I've been known to slip into some B&Ms around here, not only to support them, but because I've broken/burnt out/destroyed my last carto, atty or battery! Lol

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Technically, there is a shop 1.5 hours away that carries some juice, but it's basically a college-town head shop without overpriced products. Not the kind of place I prefer to deal with. All their juice is $1/ml - whether it's US supplier or Dekang.

I've got a 2-3 months supply of hardware and juice, so I should be okay. If a catastrophe hits, I can always grab some Fin/Mystic stuff from the local WalMart to hold me over until the vapemail arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread