Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcfromva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Virginia
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The iTaste MVP was a ground breaking vaping device in look and functionality and has been exceptionally well received since its release in October 2012.
In our drive to meet the needs of our customers, combined with our continued pursuit toward the perfection of our products, the Innokin R&D team has now made further improvements to an already amazing device.
As an upgrade of the original iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function:
New iTaste MVP Skins
Innokin has prepared 12 different protective skins to protect and beautify the iTaste MVP V2.0.
Improved Case with Carbon Fiber Texture
The iTaste MVP V2.0 is made of Zinc and aluminum alloys, has an advanced treatment of anodic oxidation and is chrome plated. The appearance of the iTaste MVP V2.0 has also been improved with a new carbon fiber texture that both looks amazing and feels comfortable and secure in your hands.
Blue Display Color
The color of the display has been changed to a soft, futuristic blue.
vaping Button Highlights
The newly designed vaping button makes the iTaste MVP2.0 even more responsive and easier to operate.
Variable Wattage
The iTaste MVP V2.0 has also added a variable wattage function. The V/W button increases the voltage or wattage to the maximum (of 5.0V/11.0W) and then resets to the minimum (of 3.3V/6.0W).
Ohm Meter
Due to popular demand the iTaste MVP2.0 has added an ohm meter which displays the resistance of the attached atomizer and after 2 seconds displays the current voltage.
We have listened to the community and with your feedback, together with our vision and expertise we have made something that was already great even better.
The iTaste MVP2.0 - an upgrade of excellence.
For More, please check: Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin
SOURCE Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd

loggerhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Jupiter Fl
http://www.fairy-gift.com/itase-mvp-v20-p-58.html#description

iTase MVP V2.0

MSRP $69.95
Product Details
iTaste MVP V2.0 Pre-order (will be shipped out before August 23th)

As an upgrade of the original iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function.

Specifications:
Size: 23*41*107mm
Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
Operating Wattage: 6.0W-11.0W
Battery capacity : 2600mAh
Color Available: Rugged Steel/Silver, Titanium Blue ,Black Carbon, Black drawbench Carbon/ Carbon Fiber

New Features:
Improved Case with Carbon Fiber Texture
Blue Display Color
Vaping Button Highlights
Variable Wattage
Ohm Meter

Features in Brief:

Variable Voltage:
voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.

Variable Wattage:
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.

Ohms meter :
Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.

Puff Counter:
Puff counter will record the number of puffs you have taken. Either press “P “button or “U” button 1 second to check puffs ,The Puff Counter will be cleared when the device is turned off.

Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection:
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the iTaste MVP against shorted atomizers.

Over-Discharge Protection:
The iTaste MVP monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the battery is discharged.

Battery Level Indicator:
The iTaste MVP battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights.

Large battery capacity:
iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.

High compatibility 510/eGo threading
Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30, etc

Passthrough:
The iTaste MVP uses a built in Micro USB Port. You can recharge it with a Micro USB cable. It can also work as a pass-through for use while charging.

Built-in 3 digit display :
Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.

Portable power source for electronic products.

iTaste MVP V2.0 Starter Kit:
1x iTaste MVP V2.0
1x iClear30 Tank
1x USB cable
1x Decorative Ring
1x Transparent carrying case

Last edited:

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
From Innokin's facebook page:

So, when and where will the MVP V2.0 be available? MSRP?

Innokin Technology Co.,Ltd: will be available online next week please try a google search, many vendor will sell them soon

While I did try searching for it, no luck yet. Of course that could be because no one has it listed on their site yet.

Now the question is, what's VW and ohms checker worth to you? Fasttech has the MVP right now for 45.16 with free shipping. From the link above, the V2.0 is about 80.00 (69 + Shipping). So do those additional features justify the cost? For me - MAYbe. We'll see when they come out.

Last edited:

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
excitedddddd. but I probably won't get it anytime soon. $$$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

I'm pretty much going to use it as a primary, with the current mvp as a backup. I agree, I'll probably wait until Fasttech or Discount Vapors has them in stock and after the rush. This is on the near horizon though.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Guess its time to start figuring out which RBAs are about the same dimensions as the iclear30. Ohhh the possibilities :evil:

According to a line drawing I saw, the VTR will have the option of screwing an adapter where the Iclear fits to make a connector that's flush with the top of the unit. You should be able to use it with any 510 device, but anything with a diameter bigger than an Iclear will have to use the adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread