The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Well that was a lovely ride......

Yimmey-Peckler_zpsd97dc832.gif

So settle in and pick your seat and lets get crazy

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
So how would you like to test out a juice I am thinking of releasing? It happens to be one of my first creations and I named it YUMMY tobacco (Yeah gonna have to change that cause it was not a real great name) It should be right up your alley and I am interested in what you think of it....WANNA HUH HUH WANNA PRETTY PLEASE..:lol:
I only feed it the finest burritos!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

~~~~~~~~

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
So how would you like to test out a juice I am thinking of releasing? It happens to be one of my first creations and I named it YUMMY TOBACCO (Yeah gonna have to change that cause it was not a real great name) It should be right up your alley and I am interested in what you think of it....WANNA HUH HUH WANNA PRETTY PLEASE..:lol:
Do it Matts© ! Do It ! :w00t:

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
So how would you like to test out a juice I am thinking of releasing? It happens to be one of my first creations and I named it YUMMY TOBACCO (Yeah gonna have to change that cause it was not a real great name) It should be right up your alley and I am interested in what you think of it....WANNA HUH HUH WANNA PRETTY PLEASE..:lol:

I'd love to try it! I need to put in an order this weekend, you could throw it in with that, if you'd like :)

~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread