Paypal E-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
Am I pretty much stuck buying from China if my only way of paying is PP? I just want some decent quality low nic VG juice.

I think Totally Wicked accepts PP too, right? They're expensive as heck too :mad: Are they based in the UK? How long does shipping usually take?

TW has a shop in Fl. and they do take PayPal.......here is the US link......I ordered Monday, it was here Wednesday. Their juice is good. :D

Oh...I think they are also having a "Friday sale" as well.

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Am I pretty much stuck buying from China if my only way of paying is PP? I just want some decent quality low nic VG juice.

I think Totally Wicked accepts PP too, right? They're expensive as heck too :mad: Are they based in the UK? How long does shipping usually take?

The Juice - The Bear Juice

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

I know these two do, not sure about any others. I haven't tried any of either of their flavors, but do have just the plain nic juice. (I prefer to DIY) The bear juice is having a BOGO free sale right now too.

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
TW has a shop in Fl. and they do take PayPal.......here is the US link......I ordered Monday, it was here Wednesday. Their juice is good. :D

Oh...I think they are also having a "Friday sale" as well.
Just ordered from there, as I have ordered the SD some time ago, and I do agree they are fast in sending merchandise, also do accept PP. Liquid may be expensive, however, it is a concentrate.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
I went to Walmart and picked up a prepaid credit card. It only cost about $3. I put $100 on it and I have been using it order my juice with.

That's what I'm doing. It works great! The one i bought was called GreenDot Gold. You can setup your account after you activate your card and view your transactions and it keeps record of your balance as well. I highly recommend it.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
That's what I'm doing. It works great! The one i bought was called GreenDot Gold. You can setup your account after you activate your card and view your transactions and it keeps record of your balance as well. I highly recommend it.

How do you fund the card once you have it? is there a limit to how much you can place in it?

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
The card I bought you can just go back to walmart and load more money on it at the service desk. This card you can load with up to $1500. Once you set up your account either by phone or on the website, they send you a personalized card with your name on it, so it is just like any other credit card.

that nice..thanks for the info.

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
The card I bought you can just go back to walmart and load more money on it at the service desk. This card you can load with up to $1500. Once you set up your account either by phone or on the website, they send you a personalized card with your name on it, so it is just like any other credit card.

I do this for all online transactions. It's kind of cool that you can text the number they give you and you get a text back of the remaining balance.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Last I knew, Tasty Vapor used paypal.
Nope, he switched to a credit card processor; according to him, he hated sneaking around Paypal's rules, and I don't blame him.
(I wish I didn't have to use Paypal for my online business, as I don't want to support their actions, but I'm too small-time to afford linking up to an independent CC billing company just yet.)

If your concern is payment security, some credit cards (Discover is one) will issue you a temporary number to use in online shopping for a single purchase. Since the number expires after that use, a stolen number would be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread