• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FastTech shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Thanks for the info folks. Nothing coming I need tomorrow, just had no idea about them. I am not paying for the shipping so have to live with it.

They make you think, that the shipping is free. :) Of course they get the money somewhere else to cover the losses.But hey, they provide excellent service with fast free shipping (2 weeks) for orders over 15 $ i think and for really small extra fee under 15 $. Hurray!

I am in pain , hehe, when i have to buy from other chinese vendors cause 1 month delivery time.And in some rare cases you dont even get the package. :( Not by fasttech :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
They make you think, that the shipping is free. :) Of course they get the money somewhere else to cover the losses.But hey, they provide excellent service with fast free shipping (2 weeks) for orders over 15 $ i think and for really small extra fee under 15 $. Hurray!

I am in pain , hehe, when i have to buy from other chinese vendors cause 1 month delivery time.And in some rare cases you dont even get the package. :( Not by fasttech :)

Still way better than a package I got from Eastern Canada recently. The $42 worth of small items fit in a very small padded envelope, cost me $18 shipping and a 8-9 day wait to get here. Supposedly Expedited USA shipping, the cheapest choice I had I think.

I've bought over $1100 in gear the last 3+ months, all but the above from US suppliers. Communication has been from excellent to what the h_ll is communication... shipping has been from free to ridiculously high... the time to receive from amazingly fast to I can almost walk to your business in less time (hmmm, walk from the desert to the east coast? LOL). So I've had exceptional customer service, OK CS and the other kind. The best know who they are, they've got 2-3 or more additional orders already... a few of the others I'll never buy from again. Just more of the learning curve when you are a noob at vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread