visual diff between T3s and Protank/EVOD coils.????

Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
You mean T3S and PT/EVOD... right? 'Cause you can't remove the coil head from a T3 base. ;-)

kanger-t3-t3s-new-removable-head-coil.png

T3S heads have a 9mm base or seal plate (the round disc directly below the wick, that backs the seal that seals the coil head to the base) and the PT/EVODs plates are 10mm in diameter. Even though 1mm ain't much, you can see this... you can also "feel" it.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
You mean T3S and PT/EVOD... right? 'Cause you can't remove the coil head from a T3 base. ;-)

T3S heads have a 9mm base or seal plate (the round disc directly below the wick, that backs the seal that seals the coil head to the base) and the PT/EVODs plates are 10mm in diameter. Even though 1mm ain't much, you can see this... you can also "feel" it.

Perfect explanation here. I bought some T3S and Evod coils and couldn't tell the difference and box wasn't marked. Had to call customer service from the online site. After some time, they called me and walked me through it. That seal on the T3S is a bit thicker and wider....other than that, the LOOK exact.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
With the new base for the MT3S (which also converts the MT3 and T3 to "S"), the ProTank coil heads now being shipped by Kanger are compatible with all of their BCC models. A few dealers may still have some of the older shorty Evod coil heads, but every new head will be the longer Protank heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread