Status
Not open for further replies.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Yaeliq - Home

I have ordered 1200ml of his juice so far. SO FAR! And I fully intend on ordering more. You cant go wrong at $18 for a 100ml bottle! It comes from Israel and if you Google the reviews and read the hype .... you will see why I ordered 1200ml!!

He is an incredibly gifted and kind man. If you order, once your shipment hits the states it seems to stay in NY customs for anywhere from 3-4 days so don't be alarmed and think your order has been hijacked. Your order can take up to 10 days to come. But it is worth the wait! By the time your juice gets to you, its already been naturally shaken and steeped from the shipping process. Leave the top off for maybe a day if you'd like and its good to go!

You can also join his closed Facebook group found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361919503919625/ You can read about peoples juice reviews and favorites in the group.

He is super friendly and responsive and the customer service is great! You will be hearing more and more about his juice. Hes the real deal Holyfield for sure! Check him out. You wont be sorry.....at all!

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
gee, i thought you were pretty new at this...

i've done a lot of googling in the past looking for e juice. contemplated some from China, but never, i mean never, did i end up on a site in the ME!

and no hype is going to induce me to order $200 worth of juices right off the bat!

that being said, prices are good. what is your shipping cost?

have you actually tried any yet?

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Shipping is free with orders over $50.

I ordered 3 bottles yesterday (so, free shipping) based on a lot of info on his facebook page.

We'll see.

The interesting thing is that his most popular juice is currently out of stock (Vanilla Custard), but apparently I was looking at his site a few weeks ago and added it to my cart. Yesterday it was still in my cart, so I bought it. Not sure what will happen since it says out of stock.

rockironwebb

May 17, 2013
Urbana, IL
I am a Yaeliq convert myself. For the person complaining about sample choice,,,This guy is very available and will answer emails quickly as well as answer on facebook. If you have flavor request for a sample pack,,he will hook you up. Before I pulled the trigger and ordered I had emailed him with some flavor questions and he responded very quickly. I have had several very pleasant interactions with him. The juice is as it is reviewed all over the internet,,,top notch. He is now my main juice supplier.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
lol youre silly :D

near death experiences can do that to ya! :danger:

dang, i'm surprised i've never heard of him.

so, have you tried any yet?

i get most of my juices from MBV, up there in Bellingham. great prices, great service...BUT...i can't really stand any of their tobacco flavors. which is sorta OK, cuz it got me to try a bunch of stuff that i never would have.

i DO want to find some good tobacco ones, though. i live in a old fogies/handicap complex that recently went no-smoking. quite a few people vape, but they don't like it. and there's a bunch of "it's gotta taste like a cigarette" people here. i need to find some good tobacco flavors (that everyone can afford) before the rainy season gets here. smoking in Fred Meyers parking lot is OK now, but once the sun disappears i'd like to be able to help some folks make the switch and/or be happy about it!

did i notice that you can message him via facebook to get the samples you want for the sample packs? that might be do-able.

thoughts???

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Im waiting on my first shipment, should be here in the next few days. Its currently in NY but cleared customs on Friday. Soooooo...any day now! I cant WAIT. I am a flavor/juice freak. I change flavors all the time. I didnt like MVP too much. I am not into the tobacco flavors. My two go to sites are Vapor Dudes and Mister E Liquids. I have blown thru the juices I like from them already and now wanted to try something else. After reading the reviews and seeing the unique flavors... I figured why not. I'm down to try it. For the price you cant go wrong. Plus the local store here wants to try them when I get them in so they can possibly order wholesale from them. I found him on facebook and added him as a friend and then found his closed group site for his juices. He is EXTREMELY responsive. I dont know about the sample things. Come join his page and ask. He's on there all the time and his customer service is very VERY important to him. Come join us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/361919503919625/

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
i DO want to find some good tobacco ones, though. i live in a old fogies/handicap complex that recently went no-smoking. quite a few people vape, but they don't like it. and there's a bunch of "it's gotta taste like a cigarette" people here. i need to find some good tobacco flavors (that everyone can afford) before the rainy season gets here. smoking in Fred Meyers parking lot is OK now, but once the sun disappears i'd like to be able to help some folks make the switch and/or be happy about it!

Yaeliq E-Liquid Tobacco Flavors Reviewed made in Israel by yaeliq.com - YouTube

Here is Smokies from Mod Envy reviews of 5 of the tobacco flavors

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
i watched the vid last night and checked out that review thread. i must say that my curiosity is piqued.

will you report back on your first big shipment?

btw, what is your local store? i've only been to the one in Burien and the Vaporium in Lakewood (and some eh ones in Auburn).

I didnt like MVP too much.

didja mean MBV?

by Vapor Dudes, did you mean Vape Dudes in Texas?

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
There are two local spots to me in the Renton area. Vape-O-Rama and I-Vape. And yes I meant Vape Dudes in Tx and MBV .... lol sorry. It was late when I typed that :) Neither one of my local stores are anything super impressive yet. They both just opened in the past few months. I am just super happy to have stores close to me and not have to order some of my supplies online.

I absolutely will report back when I get my juice. I cant wait. Seriously. I have never waited with so much anticipation for some vapemail!

You should take a chance and give some of the tobacco flavors a shot. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Yo, whys this guys juice so cheap? And its not just a big bottle of nicotine that he dumps a flavourart bottle into and calls it something special? Its good juice?

From all the reviews of people that have tried it... its amazing. Read some of the links or google his reviews. Watch the video I posted above. He just opened his site and is trying to get his name out there so he is pricing his juice cheap to gain attention I am sure. And its worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread