New Product Announcments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just listed it for sale on the website.......

24_400pierce_cap.jpg

With this cap you will never have to dip your syringe, pour out the last little bit or pour into another container to measure. Simply insert your needled syringe through the cap and measure what you need. Even large gauge blunt needles go in and out of the pierceable seals with no leakage. This is so clean and simple to use and offers an extra measure of safety when working with nicotine.

With these caps you use a syringe to remove the desired amount of liquid without ever having to remove the cap and eliminate the possibility of accidental spillage. 24mm caps will fit - any 24/400 bottle or most 125ml Bottles, 250ml Bottles, and 500ml Bottles. I suggest you get one to try on your bottle first to determine if it will fit correctly.

We plan on adding more sizes in the future.

You can find it here......>24/400 White Pierceable Screw Cap, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it.......INTRODUCING.....

MVJ_wintergreen.jpg

[MVJ227]
Wintergreen
Created by request for a dear friend this combination of wintergreen's is a nice addition to your vaping stash. Its cool refreshing wintergreen flavor is not so strong as to make your nose run, but not weak either. It is a plain ole wintergreen that reminds me of the lifesaver. It will make your palette stand up and take notice.

Our proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG Blend with no sweetener added.

Ingredients: Natural and Artificial flavor, PG, VG

You can find it here......>Wintergreen, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it......INTRODUCING....

MVJ_frozen_flurry.jpg

I believe this is my best menthol creation yet! Introducing Frozen flurry....with a touch of peppermint, spearmint and a few more flavors this menthol vape is AMAZING. It has a cooling menthol inhale with a minty slightly sweet exhale.

I am not a menthol person at all and I cannot put this one down. If you like really sweet vapes I would add a tad sweetener, if not I would leave it alone.

THIS IS A MENTHOL VAPE - THIS IS A MENTHOL VAPE

You can find it here......>Frozen Flurry, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
OK Just released this in the DIY section

......INTRODUCING....

MVJ_frozen_flurry.jpg

I believe this is my best menthol creation yet! Introducing Frozen flurry....with a touch of peppermint, spearmint and a few more flavors this menthol vape is AMAZING. It has a cooling menthol inhale with a minty slightly sweet exhale.

I am not a menthol person at all and I cannot put this one down. If you like really sweet vapes I would add a tad sweetener, if not I would leave it alone.

You can find it here......>Frozen Flurry DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Last edited:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
I just released this in DIY as well

You can find it here......>Wintergreen DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

MVJ_wintergreen.jpg

[MVJ227]
Wintergreen
Created by request for a dear friend this combination of wintergreen's is a nice addition to your vaping stash. Its cool refreshing wintergreen flavor is not so strong as to make your nose run, but not weak either. It is a plain ole wintergreen that reminds me of the lifesaver. It will make your palette stand up and take notice.

You can find it here......>Wintergreen, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it......INTRODUCING.....
yummy_tobacco.jpg

This is the juice that started my journey into mixing juices. It is a combination of synthetic tobacco mixed with Pecan, Brown Sugar and a touch of two other flavors that make it a mellow tobacco with just a hint of sweetness to it. This is a slight natural sweetness as we have not added sweetener.

I have been told that it goes great with beer! It is a great tasting vape and certainly could become someones all day vape! It is just plain YUMMY! This one is heavier on the VG for a big mouthful of vapor

Our proprietary recipe is a 30PG/70VG mix with no sweetener added

Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, PG, VG

You can find it here......>Yummy Tobacco, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it........Introducing....

cheery_cherry_almond.jpg

We were asked......"I really want a cherry almond flavor! Can u guys hook it up? " Yes we can and boy oh boy did it come out great! We blended some luscious cherries with just the right amount of almond to produce this tasty vape. It's a good one....and thanks for asking!

Our proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG blend with no sweetener added.

Ingredients: Natural Flavor, PG, VG

You can find it here......>Cheery Cherry Almond, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011

Just A Juicy Orange
[MVJ228]
MVJ_justa_juicyorange.jpg

This was a customer request and it took me a while to achieve this flavor but boy it is worth the wait.

Creating juicy is much harder than you think LOL. This tastes just like the name of this juice "Just A Juicy Orange." It has a naturally slight sweetness to it but I would not label it as sweet as it is that slight. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I am sure it would be wonderful with some menthol added as well.

You can find it here......>Just A Juicy Orange, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Centurion Tobacco - Original
[MVJ327]
cent_original.jpg

Centurion Tobacco - Original
We naturally extracted this American grown, "preservative free" pipe tobacco, to make this vape. It is light tan in color and has a good basic tobacco flavor with a slight grassy twang to it. I am sure it will become many peoples all day vape. It's Good Stuff!

Our proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG Blend with nothing else added.

Ingredients: Naturally Extracted Preservative Free Pipe Tobacco, PG & VG

You can find it here......>Centurion Tobacco - Original, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Centurion Tobacco - Original DIY Flavor Extract
[MVJ327FE]
cent_original.jpg

Centurion Tobacco - Original DIY Flavor Extract
We naturally extracted this American grown, "preservative free" pipe tobacco, It is light tan in color and has a good basic tobacco flavor with a slight grassy twang to it. I am sure it will become many peoples all day vape.

Ingredients: Naturally Extracted Preservative Free Pipe Tobacco, PG & VG

You can find it here......>Centurion Tobacco - Original DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011

Spearmint
[MVJ226]

MVJ_spearmint.jpg

Spearmint
This spearmint vape is like the classic spearmint gum in flavor. Its not overpowering and has just the right amount of kick to it. We combined a couple of different spearmint's and chilled it out a bit by adding some koolada to make this vape. It has a slight natural sweetness to it even though we did not add sweetener, Just a good ole spearmint by request.

Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavorings, PG, VG

You can find it here......>Spearmint, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We released it in DIY Flavor Extracts to!

Recommended usage is up to 25% but 12% is a good starting point for this one.

You can find it here......>Spearmint DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Spearmint
[MVJ226]

MVJ_spearmint.jpg

Spearmint
This spearmint vape is like the classic spearmint gum in flavor. Its not overpowering and has just the right amount of kick to it. We combined a couple of different spearmint's and chilled it out a bit by adding some koolada to make this vape. It has a slight natural sweetness to it even though we did not add sweetener, Just a good ole spearmint by request.

You can find it here......>Spearmint, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011

Country Squire Tobacco - Whiskey River Blend
[MVJ343]

cs_whsky_rvr.jpg

Made with our Proprietary Ct Med Broad Leaf Natural Tobacco Extract this vape is medium in intensity but with a smooth flavor. We combined this tobacco with a nice ole time Whiskey flavor and really like the results. Smooth but with a lil whiskey kick.

Our Proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG Blend with nothing else added.

Ingredients: Broadleaf Tobacco Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, PG, VG.

You can find it here......>Country Squire Tobacco - Whiskey River Blend, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We released it in DIY Flavor Extracts too...

You can find it here.....>Country Squire Tobacco - Whiskey River Blend DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

[MVJ343]

cs_whsky_rvr.jpg

Made with our Proprietary Ct Med Broad Leaf Natural Tobacco Extract this vape is medium in intensity but with a smooth flavor. We combined this tobacco with a nice ole time Whiskey flavor and really like the results. Smooth but with a lil whiskey kick.

Our Proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG Blend with nothing else added.

Ingredients: Broadleaf Tobacco Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, PG, VG.

You can find it here......>Country Squire Tobacco - Whiskey River Blend, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it....in Vape Juice and DIY Extract.....In our regular line and our VG VAPES Line.....INTRODUCING.....
VG_nicarao_havana_sungrown.jpg
nicarao_havana_sungrown.jpg

VG VAPE - Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar DIY Flavor Extract
Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's VG VAPE DIY Flavor Extract line is this Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar Vape.

From Cigarsdirect.com....."Masked with a Sun Grown Habano wrapper, the Havana line from Nicarao is legit.The wrapper is glistening with natural oils and a slight reddish hue that instantly gets you drooling. The savory wrapper is then draped over a mixture of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers that provide ample spice to go along with flavors of leather and cedar. "

Wrapper: Sun Grown Habano
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Honduran and Nicaraguan
Origin: Honduras
Body: Medium

Ingredients: Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar, VG and nothing else added!

You can find the vape juice here......>Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the DIY Flavor Extract here......>Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPES vape juice here.....>VG VAPE - Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPES flavor extract here......>VG VAPE - Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it....in Vape Juice and DIY Extract.....In our regular line and our VG VAPES Line.....INTRODUCING.....

5vegas_cask-strength.jpg
VG_5Vegas_cask-strength.jpg

Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's Cigar Vapes line is this 5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar Vape which we extracted using the cold maceration method in PG.

From the cigar manufacturers website....."'Cask Strength,' a derivative of single-malt scotch denoting an undiluted spirit that is – by nature – stronger and more robust. 5 Vegas Cask-Strength employs this same technique using a searing recipe of bold Corojo tobaccos and aged ligeros of the highest standards. Despite its full-bodied and full-flavored approach, the mighty Cask-Strength yields an elegant display of power and smoothness throughout."

Wrapper: Broadleaf Maduro
Filler: Cuban-seed Nicaraguan
Origin: Nicaragua
Body: Full

Ingredients: 5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar, PG with nothing else added.

You can find the vape juice here......>5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the DIY Extract here......>5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE juice here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE DIY Extract here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Cask Strength Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it....in Vape Juice and DIY Extract.........INTRODUCING.....
5vegas_classic.jpg

5 Vegas Classic Cigar Vape
[MVJ412]
5 Vegas Classic Cigar Vape
Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's Cigar Vapes line is this 5 Vegas Classic Cigar Vape which we extracted using the cold maceration method in PG.

From the cigar manufacturers website....."There's nothing quite like a classic. The 90-rated, red-label Classic started it all for 5 Vegas. A luxurious smoke with a strong reputation and an even stronger following. Utilizing premium, patiently aged tobaccos from five different plantations, this fine specimen epitomizes the Nicaraguan handmade with its rich, creamy, medium-bodied charisma."

Wrapper: Sumatra
Cuban-seed Dominican
Body: Medium

You can find the vape juice here......>5 Vegas Classic Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the DIY Flavor Extract here......>5 Vegas Classic Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it....in Vape Juice and DIY Extract.....In our regular line and our VG VAPE Line....INTRODUCING.....
5vegas_gold.jpg
VG_5Vegas_gold.jpg

5 Vegas Gold Cigar Vape
[MVJ404]
5 Vegas Gold Cigar Vape
Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's Cigar Vapes line is this 5 Vegas Gold Cigar Vape which we extracted using the cold maceration method in PG.

From the cigar manufacturers website....." Enter the new era in mild-bodied cigars. 5 Vegas Gold Series breaks all barriers, proving a mild-bodied cigar can indeed teem with flavor. A luxurious blend of superior, 5-year-old tobaccos are skillfully combined inside seamless, hand-selected wrappers. Discover 5 Vegas Gold and be instantly charmed by its smooth, creamy, and eventful bouquet."

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder: Honduran
Cuban-seed Honduran
Origin: Honduras
Body: Mild - Medium

Ingredients: 5 Vegas Gold Cigar, VG and nothing else added.

You can find the vape juice here......>5 Vegas Gold Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the DIY Flavor Extract here......>5 Vegas Gold Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE juice here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Gold Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE DIY Extract here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Gold Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
We just released it....in Vape Juice and DIY Extract.....In our regular line and our VG VAPE Line....INTRODUCING.....
5vegas_gold_maduro.jpg
VG_5Vegas_gold_maduro.jpg

5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar Vape
Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's Cigar Vapes line is this 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar Vape which we extracted using the cold maceration method in PG.

From the cigar manufacturers website....."Even the king of mild has a dark side. 4+ years of blending and re-blending has given us this exceedingly rich yet soothingly mellow morsel otherwise known as 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. Pennsylvania's finest Broadleaf wrapper was hand-selected and triple-fermented to achieve the perfect balance of bold, rich nuances inside a mild to medium-bodied body."

Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro
Binder: Honduran
Filler: Cuban-seed Honduran
Cuban-seed Nicaraguan
Body: Mild - Medium

Ingredients: 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar, PG and nothing else added!

You can find the vape juice here......>5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the DIY Flavor Extract here......>5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE juice here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar Vape, MyVapeJuice.com

You can find the VG VAPE DIY Extract here......>VG VAPE - 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Cigar DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread