Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
According to the website orders 36632-36747 were created and should be shipped today (8/8). I received an "Awaiting shipment" notification on order#36833 yesterday. Fwiw there were 7 days between me placing the order and receiving the notification. I don't really expect it to be shipped for a couple days (judging by what others have been saying, it takes a few days). Ms T does seem to stay pretty busy though.

Best of luck to you!

SignalFlow

Aug 3, 2013
SoCal
According to the website orders 36632-36747 were created and should be shipped today (8/8). I received an "Awaiting shipment" notification on order#36833 yesterday. Fwiw there were 7 days between me placing the order and receiving the notification. I don't really expect it to be shipped for a couple days (judging by what others have been saying, it takes a few days). Ms T does seem to stay pretty busy though.

Best of luck to you!
thanks buddy

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
My best advice when dealing with vendors like these is to order big next time! It's only frustrating at first, then when you have a steady supply of your favorite flavor(s) then it's all gravvy brother. Take it from me, a former Bobaholic.

Deep down I hope you enjoy your order as much as I enjoy 30MG Nic Banana Fosters Coffee (without cream), SignalFlow!

RHP

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Anyone know where she is at on orders? Site hasn't been updated since 8/16. Placed order #37210 on 8/10, it's still currently "awaiting fulfillment" :confused:

Fwiw, I placed an order on 7/31 (after business hours)
Changed to awaiting shipment on 8/7
Shipped on 8/13

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I placed my order on Aug 7th, number 37105 I'm still awaiting shipment and have been since Aug 15th I believe.

My credit card was charged on Aug 8th.

Last I heard I thought Ms T has employed a mixer to help her and I was hoping the total order time would get a bit quicker.

I do know that when my order arrives it will be great but I would appreciate a realistic wait time posted on the home page. That goes a long way in keeping frustration levels down in my opinion.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I just want to know what the hell takes soooo long to ship!! My order #37194 was changed to "awaiting shipment" on the 15th. It is now the 20th. Are they only going to the Post Office once a week now or what?? I love Tammy and her delicious juice, but I am extremely tired of the lack of communication! If there is a problem, say it. If your post office is really far away so you are only shipping 1 day of the week, fine, JUST SAY SO! This waiting with no info is what is pissing me off! Waiting is ok if I know what the hell I am waiting for!!

Ok, Sorry everyone. Rant over.

CV

P.S. Sorry all, I am going on vacation starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday. So I was hoping to get my juices before I left. Guess that is not happening. Good thing I have plenty of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid to keep me going!!

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I just want to know what the hell takes soooo long to ship!! My order #37194 was changed to "awaiting shipment" on the 15th. It is now the 20th. Are they only going to the Post Office once a week now or what?? I love Tammy and her delicious juice, but I am extremely tired of the lack of communication! If there is a problem, say it. If your post office is really far away so you are only shipping 1 day of the week, fine, JUST SAY SO! This waiting with no info is what is pissing me off! Waiting is ok if I know what the hell I am waiting for!!

??

CV

P.S. Sorry all, I am going on vacation starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday. So I was hoping to get my juices before I left. Guess that is not happening. Good thing I have plenty of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid to keep me going!!

No apologies necessary buddy. I agree completely. A little communication goes a loooooong way but to not answer emails and inquires from customers is really not acceptable. I just learned yesterday that Brandon is no longer with Ms T, so that might explain why no explanations have been offered. I feel so bad for anyone who has spent their budget on juice and has no resources to go elsewhere. I'd hate to see someone go back to the "dark side". I feel bad for them.

I also don't understand why orders are being labeled as shipped and that clearly doesn't seem to be the case. What's going on here??

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN

CV

Well, my shipment shipped today. Too bad I won't be back to get it until Monday. Oh Well. At least it shipped out.

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread