Vapercon 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Just got the link on FB.The main page page is up and is being worked on as we speak. Vapercon will once again be held in Richmond Va on November 1st through 2nd.

No word yet on if the event will be at the same location as last year or if we are switching venues but I will post as soon as I hear something.

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
if i live 30 mins away and dont need a room or anything can i just show up? sorry this will be my first Vaporcon

Yea.

They get a better rate on the rooms so people traveling can use the rate code.

It would be a pretty small convention if you needed to stay at the hotel to attend.

Thantoss

Aug 20, 2012
Newport News, VA
cool - missed it last year but am going to drive down from Northern VA for this one -

Is there a better day to attend? What goes on over the two days here?

well this year I plan to be there from thurs night til sun morning (using PTO)

and I have no idea about Friday but I have heard there's a pretty descent party night before and Saterday as things start rapping up there are some nice deals on ejuice

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
well this year I plan to be there from thurs night til sun morning (using PTO)

and I have no idea about Friday but I have heard there's a pretty descent party night before and Saterday as things start rapping up there are some nice deals on ejuice

From the looks of your Avaitar, I'm not sure I want to meet up with you. :laugh:

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK As many of you may be aware there is a lot of talk about pending FDA regulations that may or may not come to fruition. Phil has a pretty good and funny video up on his youtube that you should check out. I would post it here but it has NSFW language so I figured I would avoid the MOD's wrath and just give you a link. If you are not active in protecting our ability to vape I humbly ask that you take any funds that you may have and send them to CASAA, they are our voice right now and before the gov't get out of hand and bans them be really need to be loud and educate those that oppose.

Take a minute to do the survey

and then
[EDIT - Even linking it is not allowed.]

Last edited by a moderator:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Last year, I drove up after work on Saterday and was there from 4pm to midnight and then drove right back to Newport news

I live in Hampton and am planning on attending with a fellow Hamptonian PV user. We're gonna go up on Saturday and then come back that same day. This will be the first time for both of us!

BadDaddy4007

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    San Antonio, Tx. U.S.A.
    I was able to attend last year and had a great time. Met a lot of interesting people, got a few deals (which the Boss Lady didn't understand) and generally had a good time So I'll be attending again this year. Just have to make sure I don't go crazy on gear like I did last year. Yea, right?

keighles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    I am new to vaping, 4 weeks and 1 day today and have not smoked since I had my first e-cig. I live in Richmond and would love to check it out but am curious as to what it's al about, are there vendors with e-cig products and such ?

There are a lot of vendors, juice makers, modders, and people that just love vaping. I went last year and had a great time!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread